Dr. Conrad Murray

Message to Paris

'You Are Not Alone' [AUDIO]

6/6/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

060613_conrad_murrey_npg

Dr. Conrad Murray
has outdone himself ... this time sending an audio message to Paris Jackson, telling her he'd like to help her figure out what's eating her.

Murray used a pay phone to send what he calls a "letter" to Paris, telling her "I don't know if there's anything to do to solve your pain," adding, "I'm here for you."

The message is bizarre ... Murray also uses the title of a Jackson song, "You Are Not Alone."  He also uses verses from "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" and "You've Got a Friend."

And there's this ... Murray mentions that Paris consoled him "in [her] deepest moments of grief."

Wow.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

BAM

You guys are being punked.

MJ is ALIVE

Mary

If Michael Jackson was alive, then explain why Paris tried killing herself & why she & her brothers are not living with him?. It will be 4 yrs. this 25 th of this month since the death of Michael. With all this talk about Michael has faked his death ,(is alive and in hiding), this is why Paris is at the ens of wanting to end her life & being isolated from having freedom. So of you really care about Paris - stop with this Hoax crap. Paris reads this crap & with Dr.Conrad speaking out to Paris - SHAME ON YOU TMZ! SHAME ON YOU!.. You people at TMZ know Conrad murdered Paris father, You show no moral support or love to Paris & are asking for trouble. Why post Conrad speech?. Do you want Paris dead?. Is this why you post Conrad recording - so Paris can really kill herself?. Sounds to me TMZ doesn't like Michael Jackson & are happy to have Conrad speak to Paris. He murdered Paris father.Paris is known to be Daddy's little girl. I hope the Jackson's family sues TMZ for allowing a murderer that killed Paris Dad - to have a recording to reach Paris. You are just causing more grief to Paris.. I'm pissed off!!!

Mary

Dr.Conrad Murray

Hey Now,
please don't hate me,I'm suffering terribly
you have no idea what I'm going through,
I mean do
you know how long it's been since I've had a good
pepperoni & mushroom pizza and a beer??

I thought there were laws in your country
against cruel & unusual punishment.

Hungry Regards: