Lady Gaga

BACK in

Bikini Shape

6/6/2013 3:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0606_lady_gaga_mexico_bikini_photos_launch
Less than a year after gaining 30 pounds, Lady Gaga is back down to her fighting weight -- surfacing south of the border in Mexico this week with some friends ... in a sexy floral bikini.

You'll recall, Gaga struggled with her weight last year, telling Stylist Magazine, "I don't really care if [people] think I'm fat, because, quite honestly, I did gain about 30 pounds."

0606-lady-gaga-splash-fat
Gaga also underwent serious hip surgery a few months ago ... so that probably helped with the weight loss too.

Too bad she had to give up that golden wheelchair.

static

She looks pretty hot normal.

Pat

I don't know, it looks like she's covering up her ass in every picture.

Spottedfeather

I actually like her a bit chubbly...

Jamey Hunter

Has been

CN

Serious hip surgery probably helped her weight loss? LMFAO!!! that would be a cause (prolonged inactivity) of weight gain. Whoever wrote that has never tried to lose weight.

On the other hand, I didn't miss Caca and thank her for stepping out of the limelight for a year.

leslie

Why is everyone so damn hateful? She is doing her thing! Not everyone needs a wheelchair when they have hip surgery...it depends in how serious it was and hers was very serious. If you don't like her shut the hell up. You sound like pathetic bitter wenches. Go ahead Gaga....do what you do. And NOBIDY on here can call her out if her name because you don't know her personally. Stop being bitter.

Plastic_Police

Let's see the scar from the surgery, otherwise I'll stick with the rehab story...

wrong but funny

Haaaaters. Lol

Pablo Escabar

I liked her better in the 80s when she was called Madonna.

Jay

Her face is not great and her body is just ok, but I bet she is such a whore in bed, I bet she will do anything and let you stick it anywhere, I would love a shot with her!

Seriouslyyouguys

...it doesn't help the comparison when the photo used to compare weights is clearly photoshopped... natural lines are blurry when they meet the background.

King of TMZ

ARTFLOP tracks confirmed

- Boring This Way (ARTFLOP Sequal)
- LDGA
- Floppy Bitch
- Butcher Rachet (Feat. Beyonce)
- Bottom to Flop
- Smart Phone (Feat. Beyonce)
- Dirty Fighter In a Bottle
- We will Flop You
- Me Me Me
- Daddycool
- Come where you want baby
- Monster University
- The Lion Bitch
- Gagadrella
- Gagabang
- ARTFLOP

Pavlov

Hip surgery makes you lose weight? Laying around in bed for weeks? On what planet?

krash

I see so much hate on these comments. Lady Gaga is pretty she just makes herself look wierd because that is her style

buzz kill

Fat or skinny it doesn't matter, she sucks either way.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments