Marilyn Manson to Paris Jackson

You're ALWAYS Welcome At My Shows

6/6/2013 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0605-marilyn-manson-paris-jackson-tmz
Paris Jackson won't ever have to worry about missing another Marilyn Manson concert -- 'cause the goth rocker tells TMZ she'll get the VIP treatment whenever she wants to come to a show.

We broke the story ... Paris "threw a fit" hours before her suicide attempt when she was told she wasn't allowed to attend an MM show. We're told she ran into her room screaming and slammed the door.

After learning about the incident, Marilyn says he has a message for Paris -- "I hope you feel better. You will be on my guest list anytime you want."

Paris is currently being hospitalized after she took a meat cleaver to her arm and swallowed a bunch of pills early Wednesday morning.

0606_marilyn_manson_performance_footer

Mandy

That's nice of him. I think we're all rooting for this girl.

T

Funny thing is - she's prolly better off at a harmless Manson concert than around her plotting / using / conniving family !!

Anne

I'm sure MM meant well, but he sort of missed the point....Miss Jackson has an adult in her life that sets some ground rules...no concerts on a school night...normal stuff....I think the details of her cry for help need to be kept out of the public eye- that is what she really needs...this is not about some poor little rich kid...this is about a kid, poor or rich, every kid deserves a chance to grow up out of the spotlight- she did not ask for the attention

TRUTH BE TOLD

F-that Spoiled Little Brat Paris
Hears "NO" For The First Time
In Her Life & Wants To Kill Herself

Little Puke Should Have To Live
In A Housing Project For 90 Days
So She Can Appreciate Just How
Good She Has It.

Ih8Taxes

So this whole suicide attempt was over not being able to go to a concert? Phucking spoiled rich brat.

Sara

Hopefully its deeper than a concert.

David

All this drama because she couldn't go to a Marilyn Manson concert!!! I really feel sorry for the poor spoiled rich bitch. If you really want to die, do a better job the next time. That way you can really be close to your fake dad Michael Jackson.

Latinmami

Tht girl is not MJs daughter....so fake...i felt bad for her at first not knwin the whole story but over a concert...get real lil girl..not tht damn serious

Criss

I think that's nice of him and I hope Paris is doing better! It's hard enough being a 15 year old girl, but the current trial and the upcoming anniversary of her dad, one of the most famous people ever, she's probably more stressed than most people realize!

bernergirl

I heard it wasn't so much the concert as it was her testifying at the wrongful death trial. Jackson's need to stop this trial mess and allow the child to heal.

Brian

Was she really not allowed to go just because it was at Staple's Center and her grandmother is fighting AEG? If that story is true it's pathetic her family would do that. That lawsuit is stupid anyway. The Jackson family is more responsible for what happened to Michael Jackson.

mom in midwest

I wouldn't let my teenager go see that freak either. Congrats to the person who told Paris NO, at least someone is trying to bring some normalcy to their lives.

Tony

why am i not suprised a Jackson would befriend a transexual twink

MsDisturbedOne

If this is true, it's really stupid. Ms. Paris can hire someone to take her to the shows and she can afford V.I.P tickets. I've been dying to get V.I.P tickets to his show... who knew that all you needed was to be a rich girl with depression and attempt suicide.

SunnyAutumn

Her guardians were right to forbid her from attending MM's concert. She already has enough nuts in her house. I feel so sorry for this girl and her brothers. Her family is money hungry and these kids aren't getting enough real family time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments