Anthony Weiner

2 Homeless Guys, 1 Dollar

WHAT DO YOU DO?

6/7/2013 7:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

060713_anthony_weiner_launchNew York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner found himself in a compromising position yesterday -- two homeless guys asked him for money ... but he only had ONE dollar bill remaining.

Weiner -- who was leaving Nello's -- DID have a wad of larger bills, but A.W. made it clear ... George Washington was the only president he was willing to part with.

In the end ... only one guy got Weiner's dollar. The other guy -- well, he got the shaft.

Watch the clip to see how it all played out ...

tippy katz

because republicans care!

tym

in a perfect socialist world weiner would of split his money in 3rds and gave an equal share to both guys and his self. in a realistic nice world weiner would of gave a larger bill to the 2 guys and the guys would have gone and broke it down in to multiple 1 dollar bills and hand them out to other homeless guys. in anthony weiners hypocritical world as share the wealth it means your wealth not his.

Colonel Nudge

a subliminal message to Harvey Levin from tmz staff? Both jews ; get it?

clit ripper

If it weren't for the camera he wouldn't even have parted with the dollar.

Hot Chocolate

I'm gonna give you credit for keeping it real, but can you keep your wiener in your pants?

It;s just bad taste but I want to see you have a chance at something. I don't know if it's Mayor right now but something.

You can't can't just stand on Bloomberg, show some respect.

Brian

What is going on in New York that you get idiots like Weiner and Bloomberg as your choices for mayor? I thought we had it bad in LA with Villaraigosa, but he's your run of the mill idiot politician, Bloomberg and Weiner take idiocy to a spectacular level.

Soylent Green

TMZ, you don't know if those men were homeless. That's the biggest scam running in NYC. There's no shortage of old black guys who have apartments, get public assistance putting on old clothes to beg for money. Weiner, and every other native New Yorker knows it's a scam.

TJ

He's going to "be there", for the middle class! Ha,ha, ha,ha.

Jericho Morton

Yeah but we have all seen his tumescent underpants shot. That has to be worth a dollar.

RealAsTheyCome!

Weather they were really homeless or not you should still give. I have given my last 5 dollar bill to a homeless man once before, and it just makes you feel good at the end of the day. I had food and a home to go to. Try it someday!!!

lanie

Typical Democrat. Do as I say, not as I do. What a cheap bastard. If he gets elected - all hope is lost in this world. I read an article about a lady who had the displeasure of interacting with this guy and he seems like a real sexist tool bag..

Dana

Not for nothing, but I grew up in New York City and can tell you that people begging for money aren't always homeless, quite the opposite. We had a neighbor who did it, he would brag about how much money could be made from "chumps" as he put it.

Elsa

Only fair that the dems take care of their special interest parties that vote for them with no hesitation.

Marie

The Weiner guy is running for NYC Mayor? Only in America, Ladies and Gentlemen! lol!

DittoG

I sure do hope New York voters are not falling for this tool of a politician.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments