Paris Jackson

Transferred to the Same

Hospital Where MJ Died

6/9/2013 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

060813_paris_jackson_launchParis Jackson was transfered to UCLA Medical Center this evening, effectively ending her 72-hour psychiatric hold, and TMZ has the exclusive video of her being wheeled into the hospital.

As TMZ first reported, Jackson was rushed to the hospital early Wednesday morning after Jackson allegedly cut her forearm with a meat cleaver. Jackson was taken to a local hospital and placed under  a 5150 psychiatric hold for 72 hours.

Our photog spotted Jackson and a slew of bodyguards outside UCLA Medical Center as Jackson was being wheeled in this afternoon. Our photog tried to get an update on Paris' condition from one of the bodyguards. He was mum, but his mood suggested Jackson was doing better.

The Jackson family is no stranger to UCLA Medical Center -- Michael was taken there when he went into cardiac arrest on June 25, 2009. That's where he would later pass away.

Konrad

I have a question: Does this mean Paris no longer has a forearm? Does it mean her hand was amputated?? Or transferring her to the UCLA mean that there she will have this amputation (due to lack of devices for amputation in her previous, Children Hospital) ?? Please, answer my questions.

sarah

I hope Wade feels good about himself. MJ is dead, but his children are here.

I Was About To Say

How many 15 year old girls are allowed to go to a Marilyn Manson concert anyway? Legally she wouldn't even be allowed to buy his album anyway because of explicit content I believe. So when her guardians FINALLY show good judgement to not let her go she pulls this stunt. Typical.

JustSayin

I am so surprised and happy to see so many supportive and empathetic posts. I went through the sudden loss of my father as a teenager too and it definitely made my adolescence more challenging. With the love and support of her family and friends, she'll be just fine. I hope she feels better soon because she is a beautiful young lady with such a bright future!

Konrad

2idiots

I feel sorry for the kid growing up in that media circus is probably NOT fun (not to mention a twisted freak pedo - for a father)....however I smell some publicity here.....I'm sure there are more private ways to get in and out of UCLA to avoid the paps yet those options are not taken advantage of. EVERYONE around this kid has FAILED to protect her - from her family/guardians to her manager/agent....you name it - they ALL FAILED

Konrad

I have anotnher bversion, too. maybe before Wednesday she was at some kid of medical examinations and they discovered taht she has LEKEMIA or EVEN CANCER ??? maybe taht is the reason of tranferring her freom Children Hospital to very specialistic UCLA ??? Maybe she is at very end of her life, she can't walk - so tis is the reason of being on wheelchair ??
may ve the family concoted this history of hery try in order to avoid pa nic in media and panic am ong MJ's fans ??? What do you think about it ??

Konrad

Yeah, Prop is VERY GOOD NEWS. Do you remember WHAT killed her father - MJ ??
BTW, so strange: again tmz was the first, who knows aobut changing hospitals and firs who knows it will be UCLA again. I reamber you waht was 4 years ago: TMZ was the first of knowing to which hospital MJ will be transferred aid if it is UCLA. TMZ was the first whou tolld us aobut that MJ is died.

MichaelsForever

nothing gonna change with her! too much dysfuntion amongst the real jacksons! she just tryin to fit in the abnormal world she was sold into.period. #don't hate the truth in time the truth will come out to public, she already know she was bought and can't deal. #freedom of speech people

Truth Be Told

TMZ, and the rest of the media outlets should take a step back from hounding this young lady and give her the space she needs to recuperate. Depression is much more than a mental issue. It effects your physical health, your lifestyle, every aspect of your life. This takes a lot of time (in most cases) to get back to a normal state. Thoughts, Prayers and Love to Paris for your Recovery.

Konrad

Yeah, Prop is VERY GOOD NEWS. Do you remember WHAT killed her father - MJ ??
BTW, so strange: again tmz was the first, who knows aobut changing hospitals and first who knows it will be UCLA again. I remember you what was 4 years ago: TMZ was the first of knowing to which hospital MJ will be transferred and if it is UCLA. TMZ was the first who tolld us aobut that MJ is died.

I Was About To Say

To all the people that are saying TMZ should stop reporting on Paris Jackson, and the Jacksons period I say stop coming here and commenting on it and they will? Why would they stop reporting on something that gets hundreds maybe thousands of hits? Some people complain about it but the only reason they come to TMZ is for Jackson news. For example click on MiMi's profile and notice how there are hundreds of pages of comments and just about every single one of them is about the Jackson's. And that's only NE of her profiles! yet she cries about the coverage on TMZ. I come here a lot too but I don't whine about TMZ. Just sayin'. Stop being Hypocrites.

And MiMi's unhinged response in 3...2...1...

Konrad

BTW, so strange: again tmz was the first, who knows aobut changing hospitals and first who knows it will be UCLA again. I remember you what was 4 years ago: TMZ was the first of knowing to which hospital MJ will be transferred and if it is UCLA. TMZ was the first who tolld us aobut that MJ is dead.
Another strange thing. On this video bodyguard let doing this video. He isn't running to cover the camera with his hand. He is talking nor mally with cameraman. I don't understand it.

I Was About To Say

I think maybe both rabid and hater can agree that Konrad needs professional help. A 5150 might not be enough, supersize him to a 10300....

What I Think

MJ didn't die in that hospital. He died in that rented home. He was only pronounced dead at that hospital. There is a difference.