Kanye West

Parties with Rap Gods ...

But Where's Kim K?

6/9/2013 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0609_kanye_jayz_nas_instagramKanye West celebrated his 36th birthday last night in New York City with the likes of Jay-Z and Nas -- but some sites are calling out the fact that Kim wasn't there ... but that's just plain crazy.

West is the headliner for tonight's Governors Ball in NYC, so he had to be on the right coast for his birthday. Kim -- who is roughly 100 months pregnant -- is in Los Angeles and cannot travel for health reasons ... so clearly she could not be there.

But while we're here, let's discuss more important things ...

BLUE UGLY đź’©

He doesn't care about that b*tch, she's just a baby's mother to him. DUH.

Faye

Hey TMZ, how about giving us a choice of "none of the above" on your silly questions. I wouldn't want to be any of these guys.

6one9

Kanye gets last place``` LOL
No one wants KK sloppy 2nd's!

MC

Ihateyou, I think you're giving Kanye too much credit. I don't think he views Kim as a baby's mother. More like a sperm depository and incubator.

luckycat

THUGS on the DOWN LOW

MYOB

No one wants to be with Kim Kartrashian...she is just a wham bam type of whore...Kanye was just too stupid not to bag it!!

Hot Chocolate

Everythings Good - take care of business.

I got y'all covered.

Cover me.

No bull****.

bigtoneg209

Nas is the only one cool out of this pic? The rest Garbage, the other two, I have no idea who they are? That's real talk. Bitches.....

Charles

Yeah we all know where this is heading. Pregnant GF left alone to wonder why her BF doesn't want to be around. Said BF gets tired of the nagging, clingy GF and moves onto another girl. There is a reason why he didn't marry her, she isn't exactly the marrying type. I hope KK is ready to be a single mother, I'm sure it will be good ratings for her show. The only person I feel sorry for in this whole situation is the baby.

casemanagement

Kim's purposely got knocked up by Kanye. Simply to extend her 15 minutes. She's inlove with his fame and money.

kim

She went to Paris so she could have flown to New York.Transatlantic versus cross country. She defies common sense so.........

David

Thug posse

Clay F. Peters

Kayne is a loser. He is g@y because he like fish*****...haha

Vegas mommy

Have you all notice with Kim he never smiles.....stick him around guys and look a smile!!!

Kim

The racism on this blog has never been more evident. SMDH

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments