Erin Brockovich

The Mug Shot [PHOTO]

6/10/2013 10:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0610_erin_brockovich-ellis_mug_shotErin Brockovich's new mug shot is pretty rough and pretty shocking ... but that's what you get when you operate a boat wasted ... allegedly.

TMZ broke the story  ... Brockovich was popped over the weekend for operating a boat under the influence.

A Nevada game warden spotted Brockovich struggling to dock her vessel at Lake Mead ... her BAC was nearly double the .08 legal limit.

Brockovich apologized this morning ... insisting she didn't endanger anyone because she wasn't boating in open waters -- just moving the boat "within its own slip."

"That being said, I take drunk driving very seriously, this was clearly a big mistake, I know better and I am very sorry,” she added.

We're told Brockovich is free on bail after briefly docking at the Clark County Detention Center.

0129_celebrity_mug_shots_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

SofaKingCool

Good gravy, Julia Roberts played this gal? She has a face like a catcher's mitt, and looks like Ellen Degeneres.....only uglier.

Krokmorton

Lucy - I tried to press Like on your comment but accidentally pressed Report and there was no way to fix it. I am so sorry. Please post it again!

SoCalMitchy

Maybe that's her publicity photo, in character for the yet-to-be released "Erin Brockovich II: The Blemish Empire Strikes Back"?

Randy

Faces of Meth

BB not bb

They put her in a detention center for not being able to re-moor her boat on a slip? Maybe she just has enemies in high places now. I see drunk driving is bad because there are people all over, but in a boat, there really aren't many people around.

If she messed up, she would probably just wreck her own boat.

WatcherOne

Rosacea?

awesomewave

If only LiLo could look that good.

mr.howell

She looks like rough!...like somebody beat the F out of her!..she looked 'good' in her movie cameo 13 years ago!..about her life.. played by Julia Roberts.. she played a waitress in the film..hope she gets this mess ironed out.

James

I seriously thought that was Julia Roberts when I first glanced at the smaller version of the picture. Ironic lol.

Badfrank

Don't you think you guys might be pushing the envelope a little to put this in?

Laura

Sweet Baby Jesus!

jo

faces of meth

Badger

Shame on some of you for your comments. Erin is a very special lady, who has done a great many good things, for a great many people. She deserves better. She should get our respect. I hope she gets help through these troubled times.

Richard

Fame Ho. I always knew she was an attention seeking low life skank.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5