Paris Jackson

911 CALL

20-Pill OD, Sliced Arm with Knife

6/11/2013 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

060513_paris_jackson_phone_launch
TMZ has obtained the emergency call made from the Lost Hills Sheriff's Dept. to the L.A. County Fire Dept. on June 5 ... reporting that Paris Jackson had "OD'd on 20 Motrin and cut her arm with a kitchen knife."

During the call, the Sheriff's Dept. tells Fire that Paris is "awake and breathing."

The Fire Dept. also asks the Sheriff's Dept. if they want Fire to "stage" -- which is shop talk for "waiting" until the Sheriff's Dept. deems the situation safe to enter.

The Sheriff's Dept. told Fire they didn't have to "stage" because it was not a dangerous situation.

The call was made after Paris herself contacted a suicide hotline.

We broke the story ... Paris was taken from the family's Calabasas home by stretcher at around 2 AM on June 5 ... and an ambulance rushed her to a nearby hospital.

She was placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold for 72 hours at Children's Hospital in L.A.  She was moved Sunday to the UCLA medical center for further psychiatric evaluation ... the same place her father died 4 years ago this month.

0611_paris_jackson_vide

HumanNature

“Michael’s death is a terrible tragedy, but life must go on,” Phillips wrote. “AEG will make a fortune from merch sales, ticket retention, the touring exhibition, and the film/dvd.

THE ONLY THING THAT PHILLIPS SAW WAS "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"!!!!!!!!!!

I still wish he was here!” (THAT WAS AN "AFTER THOUGHT")

I Was About To Say

MiMi and Humannature showing up at the same time. Again. What a shock...

TraceyLou

Why does everyone assume a suicide attempt is a cry for help? Maybe she really meant it and just ****ed it up?

SUNFLOWER

A lot of dirty laundry is being aired and no one seemed to wonder what effect it was having on Paris.

---------------

Look, OhWell, Good news!!!

Paris can declare that she is not related to the Jacksons and has no pedo gene in her to spare herself any pain.

HumanNature

WAITING FOR THE COURT TO "SPEAK"!!!!!

THEY WILL KNOW MORE THAN THE "GENERAL" PUBLIC!!!!!!!!

SUNFLOWER

Will the court "speak" sooner if we slap some lawyer's butt?

SUNFLOWER

Debbie has it all set up, the minute Paris get in her door, she will be taken to a DNA test to show that Arnie is the bio daddy!!

SUNFLOWER

Oh look, it seems Driedupflower is actually following the trial.

My Bad, forgot he stalks fans on Facebook and Twitter.

--------------

Did you forget to mention that I am OhWell as well. So what I do is well expected right?

ROFLMAO!!!!

There is one thing good about MJ - to show my kids that if they don't study and get an education, they would make stupid choices like him and be foolish like rabid fans.

Read My Lips

MIMI & Pedo Nature

How can I break it to you, now read my lips:

MJ sucked, and it was not something you have!

SpitBall

Laughable is the fact that everyone thinks that there is "something wrong" with her.

The truth is there is nothing wrong with her. She is normal. She is simply suffering from a frustration of purpose and does not have a safe environment to live in, nor a safe person to talk to.

At 14 and 15 years of age, a lot of stuff is going on physically and psychologically. What this girl needs is a few teenage friends, some pizzas and sodas, a safe and secure space where they can chat, and for everyone to stop this bull**** about there being "something wrong" with her. SHE IS NORMAL.

15 year olds are people too. You might have been 15 years old once and maybe don't remember, or perhaps people were not sensitive to you. But if people don't get their act together and treat this kid right, then she'll be the fodder of supermarket scandal sheets until she come up with a sharper knife.

For goodness sakes. Get her to her moms house, bring some friends over, kick the shrinks out, let her stay up all night with her friends for a few nights. Let her be a teenager. Whew.

Debra

NOTICE: TAKE ACTION!

Disgusted by the release of the 911 call for Paris Jackson to TMZ? Then contact the LA Fire Dept.

CONTACT:
Erik Scott - Media Spokesperson
Los Angeles Fire Department
Tel.#: (213) 978-3820
Email: erik.scott@lacity.org

DEMAND ANSWERS:
1) Why does LAFD allow its employees to sell information on residents to TMZ or the news media?
AND
2) What is the LAFD policy concerning the release personal information of minors?
AND
3) Was LAFD management aware that the 911 call on Paris Jackson was released to TMZ?
AND finally,
4) Is LAFD, a public agency, in partnership with TMZ?

jony

I think what hurts her the most the allegations she has been hearing that her father is not her true father and other nasty stuff MJ haters keep saying
PARIS THIS WORLD IS FULL OF PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION I AM ON OF THEM YOUR DADY WAS A GREAT MAN AND HE LOVED YOU LIKE NO OTHER DAD CAN LOVE,, WE ALL SUPPORT YOU here
THIS WORLD is full of haters who try to hurt every on special LIKE YOU don't care what those dirty minds say
JUST remember how valuable you are to your dad and to millions of your fans

Alie

Part of me really wants to listen to this and the other part of me is disgusted with the part of me that wants to listen.

themozonelayers.com

Paris Jackson has been hospitalized, and no wonder she is among the Jackson family. Why should these kids have to be put through all of this again? For money? They will never need money, the Jackson estate is worth billions. What is sad is that even in his death the Jacksons still treat Michael like a cash cow. Now every dirty detail of Michaels like will be rehashed for the kids, their school friends and the rest of the world to see. That has to be very hard on a fifteen year old girl. While I do believe Conrad Murray deserved to go to jail, if it had not been him Michael would have found someone else.

On June 25, 2009,I received a text message from a friend. The message read Michael Jackson is dead. At first glance I thought it was a joke, until I looked up at my television screen. To my dismay it was true, Michael Jackson was dead! Wow, I thought to myself. How can this be? He was about to embark on a tour, he had children now, and from the outside he appeared happy. I guess looks are deceiving because I now wonder about the happiness of Michael. How could he be fully happy never having privacy? I don’t know of any happy people with insomnia. Beyond that, Michael had the burden of being the chief bread winner for his family since he was a child. Who are we kidding? Without Michael the Jacksons were a good group, but not a great one. When did all of his troubles really start? Some say he became dependent on pain killers after the accident he suffered during the filming of a Pepsi commercial.

I believe Michael began a downward turn after he was accused of child molestation. Not once, but twice. Even after Jordan Chandler admitted that his father made him lie about the allegations, the damage had already been done to the tune of over 20 million dollars, and a reputation you can never regain. I can only imagine how devastating it must be to go through something like that. Whether Jackson was guilty of any of those charges, I don’t know, but I doubt it. I do believe he was guilty of a shakedown which had already cost him millions of dollars. Perhaps he was just naive.Whatever you may think about Michael Jackson, he has become a tragic figure in a society who worships the very gifted. Not only do we worship our gifted, we also misunderstand and persecute them. Now the Jackson family is suing AEG for billions of dollars. They claim

the artist would have earned if he had lived. I have mixed feelings about the lawsuit. On the one hand Michael was exploited for his entire life by the record industry. There were not many of them coming to his aid when he was being accused of terrible things and the industry as a whole owes a lot to Michael. His influence on the entertainment industry is UN-paralleled. On the other hand there are reports which indicate his family may have exploited him also, constantly hitting him up for money. What a life! It is not a life I would wish for my child. If he were my child perhaps I would sue also, but if this is just another attempt by the Jacksons to get another payday, I say let Michael and his children be. ''JUST LEAVE HIS KIDS ALONE''!

Arealisticartist

Marilyn Manson is a s***bag for encouraging her to slit her arm at his concert.