Kanye West

I Did NOT Cheat on Kim K

6/12/2013 9:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0612_kanye_coleman
Kanye West insists he did NOT cheat on Kim Kardashian with a Canadian model/bartender -- telling TMZ, the woman accusing him of being unfaithful is just out for some easy publicity.

24-year-old Leyla Ghobadi recently did an interview claiming she met Kanye at one of his concerts in July 2012 -- three months after Kim and Kanye began dating. She says Kanye had his security pick her out of the crowd and they went for drinks after.

She claims they later engaged in two sexual encounters -- one while Kim was pregnant -- and that Kanye confessed his relationship to Kim was a sham in order to increase his fan base.

But a rep for Kanye says it's all BS -- telling us, "This most recent attack on Kanye West and his family is totally without merit. It's a blatant attempt by a misguided individual who is clearly seeking publicity, and another in a series of malicious stories drummed up by non-credible 'news' sources."

The rep adds, "This is a sad attempt to hurt two people trying to live their lives."

0612_leyla_ghobadi_kanye_west_sexy_photos_footer

R. Hall

He is def a POS. He calls himself God? Gee, Kanye, what would your Mom think of your behavior? What an *******! And he can't sing worth a ****!

RealAsTheyCome!

The only time I seen a smile on his face is when he was with Jay-Z????

Toilethead

I actually believe him. The fat whore would beat the hell out of him if he cheated. Only she can cheat.

janet

The best part is Kim knows this is true. Cause she's done the exact same thing. She knows how it works. She just doesn't like it when it's being done to her. Poor baby. No one feels one bit sorry for her.

Kimmy is trying to save some sort of face. She's a global laughing stock. Kardashians trying to spin this is only making it worse.

casemanagement

Funny thing is the only man that took Kim serious enoug was Kris H. She completely f&cked him over. Kanye has issues with women! He's displayed lots of red flags showing aggression towards women. IIf Kim does move in with him, it wont be long before he goes ballistic on her and assaults her. Kanye's a loser in so many ways.

R. Hall

I know a lot of you are anti- Kim. Yes, she has made mistakes, but haven't we all? She did not get pregnant by herself. Maybe Kanye thought he could get a little piece of the pie. But, then he pulls his God, rapper I'm better than you bull ****. What. Is he pissed that he stuck his dick in the wrong place? That, my friends is a true sign of a coward. Step up. Be responsible. But, first look up responsible in the dictionary I don't think you understand the definitation of the word!

Mrs Luciano

The media is going to drive Kim into a deep depression.

maintboy

shes sweet kanye think about it

Laura

"Cheating" is different to everyone. I know people that think it isn't cheating unless you are married. Kanye didn't deny sleeping with her--just said he didn't cheat on Kim. Besides, Kim's biggest competitor is Richard.

Meanie

This piece of crap telling the truth and can keep his wiener under wraps? Yeah,... Right.

cluesarethere

If in fact Leyla ended it with Kanye once Kim got pregnant late October makes me believe Kim knew about her and got pregnant to keep her man.... How'd that work out Kimmy?

TJ

Look at all the publicity and MAGAZINE covers this is getting them!! I am sure Kris Jenner is thrilled to death!!
More gold for their coffers! They will make tons of money off of this scandal! They love it!

LISA

I think it would be great if Kourtney hired that Private Eye guy that Kim used to spy on Scott, lol. I don't think Kim would do it herself, cause she'd probably rather not know what he's really up to.

I'm still waiting to hear how much money Kim donated to the to Lurie Children's Hospital. I heard Beyonce bought a $12,000.00 crystal studded high chair. Will she return it?

steveclemo

The only way this guy gets off is masturbating to his own reflection

Wocka

She's hotter than lard ass Kim.