Kanye West

I Did NOT Cheat on Kim K

6/12/2013 9:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0612_kanye_coleman
Kanye West insists he did NOT cheat on Kim Kardashian with a Canadian model/bartender -- telling TMZ, the woman accusing him of being unfaithful is just out for some easy publicity.

24-year-old Leyla Ghobadi recently did an interview claiming she met Kanye at one of his concerts in July 2012 -- three months after Kim and Kanye began dating. She says Kanye had his security pick her out of the crowd and they went for drinks after.

She claims they later engaged in two sexual encounters -- one while Kim was pregnant -- and that Kanye confessed his relationship to Kim was a sham in order to increase his fan base.

But a rep for Kanye says it's all BS -- telling us, "This most recent attack on Kanye West and his family is totally without merit. It's a blatant attempt by a misguided individual who is clearly seeking publicity, and another in a series of malicious stories drummed up by non-credible 'news' sources."

The rep adds, "This is a sad attempt to hurt two people trying to live their lives."

0612_leyla_ghobadi_kanye_west_sexy_photos_footer

Judy

She sure is better built than Kim ever was, and prettier. I wouldn't doubt that he did cheat, but hey, who could blame him.

Misses

So, am I the only one who noticed he said I didn't cheat WITH ____.

He could have easily said "I didn't cheat on Kim Kardshian" he is cheating, with someone else.. his lover..in Paris

cluesarethere

The reality is, he is not the cheater. She's the married one that is sleeping around.

jeannie22

Who cares - this guy is just a total douche bag who has the art of looking stupid down to a science. If he has an IQ in the double digits I'd be surprised. Can't stand him or the Kardashian's this is not REALITY people - wake up!

Gsharon 710

I said weeks ago, the news has to start showing Kanye as a total ass so Kim can feel good about herself when the whole world find out he no longer wants to be with her. He is an ass though.....Kim, you and your husband could have had a good life....you messed up!

J.Jwish

LOL, I personally know Leyla, I am also a bartender in the same Canadian city as her. She is so desperate, always have been. That picture of her and Ye was posted to her facebook SO LONG AGO. And it was when Kanye was on tour in Montreal.

Really, all this hype because she has a "Fan photo" with him? She's a paid model. She wants to get famous...... and TMZ just gave it all to her! Who knew it was that easy...She must be sending this link out to errrrbody...

cluesarethere

Leyla said she pulled the plug on their trysts in October when it became public that Kim was pregnant. I thought Kanye made the announcement of the baby mamma during another concert at the Revel(he sure plays at the Revel a lot) in December, right before New Years. My question is, how did she know Kim was in fact pregnant back in October?

Alley

He DID and he is less than zero. An insect. Life is so unfair. Kanye West deserves to be foraging for food in a dumpster somewhere, not perched in his ivory tower. The man is a bum.

Antney

You guys are lame and need to get a life. This bitch in the face just looks psychotic . She looks like she would date a mormon, let me mentally abuse her and then shoot him wife he is taking a shower.

TheTruthBiaaa

Well, if he didn't do it then he is dumb, cause she is sexy as FUUUUUUU** !

Sapphiegirl

Isn't this the SAME denial he gave Amber when she accused him of cheating on her with the Kartrashian? I think I believer this Canadian "publicity wh0re" over Kanyucky! It takes a publicity wh0re (KW) to recognize another one!

GeeWhizzers

Keeeey, no surprises.. he'd deny. Lol & YAAAAAAAAWN. In Leyla he went for the plastic surgery twin of Kim K (leave out the fat injected behind).

DaFunk

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!

robocop

Of course, Kanye's reps came straight to TMZ to set the record straight. I guess as KK's baby daddy he has contract privileges with TMZ. Nice, tidy little PR package with Kardashians you've got going, TMZ. Now you can add a psycho rapper to your client list.

billy

I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH THIS GIRL AND..TALK TO HER COUPLE OFF TIMES AT THE GYM..WOULD INT BELIEVE A WORD SHE SHAYS...SHES LOOKING FOR MAJOR ATTENTION...