Zooey Deschanel's BF

Hospitalized

It Looks Worse Than It Is ...

6/12/2013 8:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0612_main_zooey_deschanel_WENN
Zooey Deschanel played the role of caring girlfriend this week ... when her boyfriend was wheeled out of an L.A. hospital with bandages all over his face ... but don't worry, he's gonna be fine.

The "New Girl" star helped her screenwriter BF Jamie Linden out of his wheelchair and into a waiting Tesla outside of the hospital Tuesday ... sparking concern that something was seriously wrong.

But Zooey's rep tells TMZ it looks worse than it is -- explaining, "Jamie had a very minor and routine sinus procedure done, all is well."

Now we can all breathe easier ... especially Jamie.

0612_subasset_zooey_deschanel_WENN

Laura

I hope he gets well soon. To TMZ--a lot of sites are today talking about Kanye cheating on Kim, even while pregnant. Will you be running this story?

Toilethead

It doesn't look all that bad to me.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

TMZ, it might not be a good idea to run a headline story on a "minor and routine sinus procedure". People might start thinking you have nothing else to write about.

Dan Frederiksen

I wonder why that is not a BMW, Audi or Mercedes. Oh that's right, because those nazi nitwits don't understand that electric drive is the future..

IwuvTMZ

A rhinoplasty, maybe? or did she punch him in the nose?

eicarr

I hope she was the one who paid for the anti snoring procedure if she insisted he got one

SheisHot

She is not aging so well.

Donka Do Ball

She found out the BF was banging Siri,
so she popped him in the beak.

Searchub

They say a friend in need, a friend indeed. And in this case, a girlfriend in need is a girlfriend indeed!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I like Zooie, I'm eager to view her sex tape.

Leopold butters Stotch

Wuss reason to go to the hospital, Steven Seagal once broke his hand trying to punch start the blades on his lawn mower and just put a band aid on it.

Ace

Deviated Septum = Free Nose Job (if you have insurance).

Dan Frederiksen

Message to paps: LEARN TO SHOOT VIDEO!!
This is not the gutenberg press.

Mike

Hot girl in a hot car. I like Zooey Dechanel even more now that I know she bought herself a badazz Tesla Model S. That really is an AWESOME car. Consumer Reports gave it an excellent 99/100 rating which is very rare. It goes 0-60... mph in about 5 seconds, has 200+ miles of range and it handles great because the battery gives it a low center of gravity.

I bet you'll be seeing LOTS of big Hollywood stars, musicians, directors, and producers driving them around the LA area before long. I hear the demand for these Teslas is so high that you might have to be on a waiting list for a while though.

I think this car is a true breakthrough and a sign of what is coming for other EV models that everyone else can afford to buy.

Nostradamus