J.Lo

HUMBLEBRAG

After Scoring Movie Role During Live Radio Interview

6/13/2013 9:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

061313_j_lo_launch
Jennifer Lopez FREAKED OUT in the middle of a radio interview ... when she learned (on the air) that she scored a big movie role ... then she proceeded to humblebrag about it.

FYI -- Urban Dictionary defines "Humblebrag" as ... "When you, usually consciously, try to get away with bragging about yourself by couching it in a phony show of humility."

Enter Lopez ... who was in the studio yesterday at Hot 99.5 in Washington, D.C. when she got a phone call (presumably from her agents) informing her she landed a movie role she really, really, REALLY wanted. First she freaks out ... then came the humblebrags.

Our favorite ... "It's a small movie ... but it's a great role ... and A LOT of people wanted it."

She also refers herself as just a "little actress."

Yeah, it's a real Cinderella story ...

withlat

What an incredible Cinderella storyis unnown comes out of nowhere to lead the pack at Augusta… . Tears in his eyes, I gues

Jac

I like 99.9% of people. I cannot stand her. Not that she cares as she smiles all the way to the bank. I find her to be the least genuine famous person around. She's no Jenny from the block, in my opinion. It also repulses me that she's old enough to be her boyfriend's mother.

Mikey

How does she get work? Everything she's in ends up bombing.

Truth

BITCH IS RIDIC!! DOESNT THIS IDIOT KNOW SHE'S THE MOST NOMINATED FAMEWHORE "ACTRESS" BY THE RAZZIE AWARDS - EVER?? BITCH TAKE A SEAT. #TRUTH!!

Truth is

Movie is going to bomb....

Jackie

We use internet...so you didn't need to bla bla about the retarded meaning of humblebrag. Idiot

rosemaryxoxo

Good for her, i guess lol

JT

I couldn't even finish watching. Fake, set-up, attention-seeking. Lamest bitch in the industry.

Mario

This small movie casting director should reconsider after seeing this clip because her acting was pretty bad.
Or perhaps she is that fake in real life that she needs to stage this for attention?
Oh thank you for reading it. I am so excited you are reading my comments. Thank you guys! I love you!

nof

Thanks for calling-her-out on this, TMZ.

Cuz she does it a LOT.

Heck, she's just Jenny-from-the-block!!

hotbitch

Are we trying to make "humblebrag" happen now??

Detective. LaToya

At this point in her career you'd think she wouldn't get so excited over stuff like this.

samson

Humblebrag? If you have to use a lame slang term, then offer a definition, and then give us an example of its use in a sentence, maybe you should go with a better word. It's like having to explain a joke.

tmz is trash

Lucky for that production company who now will have to buy $75k worth of her own clothes for her to wear in their movie. I think production companies are the only people buying her crap because they have to.

Nobrows

So sick of her and her whole phony stupid life. Her brain is so empty.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments