Lindsay Lohan

Leaves Betty Ford

for Malibu Rehab Center

6/13/2013 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0613_LINDSAY_LOHAN_tmzLindsay Lohan has CHECKED OUT of the Betty Ford treatment center near Palm Springs ... and has entered the Cliffside rehab center in Malibu ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us ... the move was APPROVED by the prosecutors, the judge and Lindsay's lawyer.

The gang agreed ... Betty Ford is better suited for a 30-day program, which Lohan has completed -- and she'd be better off completing the remainder of her 90-day sentence at a new place.

We're told ... they all agreed Cliffside in Malibu would be beneficial for Lohan and everyone signed off.  She checked out of Betty Ford yesterday ... and is already settling in at Cliffside.

We don't know if Lindsay will be allowed to take Adderall at Cliffside ... but one source says, "It's doubtful."

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

Its Nikki Bitches

My iPad has INTERNATIONAL.....LOVE EVERYONE!!! *CHEERS * TO ALL

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Wait till y'all see Blo in her "OLE" togs, lighting up a FATTY! What NITWIT said she wasn't partying at CRACKside . . .?

Suzy Q

Reg, I love your avi! It's one of my favorites and I used it a long time ago but I lost it when my last laptop died, so I'm going to make a copy of yours for the future....ok? (Look at my beseeching manatee eyes...)

LK

Tanning mom is going 2 Luken's lol She "reached out to Michael about treatment because the two went to high school together" lmao !!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I think Zephy is trying to 'out Super Bowl' ME. HELLO. Green Bay vs. Ravens, NO CONTEST . . .

Hehe

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

So who's gonna use Bolero Blo as their new avi?

StarryStarryNight

madisyn do you have my email?

seamus

New thread on ROL

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

So poor Lindsay, I mean literally poor;may have a longer stay in her future?

Marvin

maybe I'm a little early....but LiLO's birthday is coming up..........HAPPY B DAY

Fluffy

Hi Alicia, the nose picture avi makes me happy whenever I see it!

StarryStarryNight

thank you, fluff!

completely off topic but i wanted to y'all about my furboy Rex in my avi...

he's going to be in an advertisement for a dog walking service.

i am NOT pimping him out like DUIna does HOhan. he gets paid in his favorite food, tennis balls, AND free fingernail/toenail clippings...

we went this afternoon and just got home and he had a blast chasing the guy with the camera. loads of action shots. he's far more talented than HOhan!

Marvin

I'd bet everything I own that MiLO isn't the father.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

@MADISYN: Off topic but do you know anything about these hats shaped like cheese? I think they are signed by the players. This is what my kid wants after 5 years of college for a graduation gift.

LISA

Much respect to Madi, who soldiered on all by herself, to slay the trolls at rol last night. Madi - I admire your perseverance and loyalty, By the way, DIRT like checked a few of the trolls near the top of the thread.

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments