Tyler, the Creator

I Didn't TERRORIZE Calabasas in Bieber's Ferrari

6/13/2013 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

061313_tyler_ther_creator_launch

Tyler, the Creator tells TMZ ... he was definitely driving Justin Bieber's Ferrari on the day of the confrontation with Keyshawn Johnson ... but insists he never burned rubber or endangered kids.

Tyler was at a MySpace party at the El Rey Theater in L.A. last night when at first he joked that he was "whipping" JB's ride through the streets of Calabasas on the day of the Memorial Day weekend encounter.

But Tyler quickly clicked into serious mode ... telling TMZ, "Nah, I wasn't whipping ... I was driving nicely."

He also insisted he has concern for pedestrians when he's behind the wheel.

Of course, Keyshawn is convinced Tyler's a liar -- because the ex-NFL star is adamant JUSTIN was the one driving like a maniac at breakneck speed that day.

Either way, one thing's for sure ... the way Tyler furiously peeled out leaving the party in his BMW M3 ... he's lucky Keyshawn wasn't in chasing distance.

su

i think he meant to say he was whipping justine.

ABB

Myspace? What the hell is that?

Vince

Now why would we believe one of the little eunuchs hanger oners who benefits from pretending to be a friend of the eunuch? I mean free use of a mansion, a Ferrari, the girls who think the little eunuch actually has manly parts...why would you jeopardize that setup??

Toasty J

It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if he were to slam into a tree in Bieber's car.

Bob

If it really was him driving, then why does he sound and look like a 5 year-old telling a lie?

Laura

So..this story had completely died down, and this ass decides to put himself and the story back in the news? And he's proud to be taking the fall for Justine? What an idiot!

rey

This guy is an idiot.

People Annoy Me

How much did Bieber's people pay this kid off? I'm curious.

kimkardashianstalkingass

Sometimes, and may I stress, SOMETIMES I will wait through 15 seconds of an ad to watch a TMZ video clip, hardly ever 30 seconds though. But I sure wasn't gonna wait 30 seconds to hear what this idiot has to say. Rather spend the 30 seconds to write this comment.

Leopold butters Stotch

This guy is a dirt bag and is known for eating turd sandwiches while he makes rap music on the side. In high school, he started the Video Game club

Klashellh

Why does TMZ keep asking Tyler questions about this IT'S OVER NOW! Stop trying to get stories on old irrelevant news.

andre`

Tyler is whack. He is a stupid idiot. He needs to jump in nearby river.

Mikey

Behind the Candelabra - the Bieber years.

Andy

"Justin paid me to say I was dri.... er I mean I was driving the Ferrari that day."

dee

It's funny how Justin always blames it on the Black Men. Are you idiots ready to face legal troubles for that little douche?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments