Flavor Flav's

Fried Chicken Empire

Is Thiiiis Close to Death

6/14/2013 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0612-flavor-flav-chicken-ribs-tmzFlavor Flav's run as a fast food mogul could be over in a matter of weeks ... because the last of his fried chicken joints has been hit with eviction papers ... TMZ has learned.

Flavor Flav's Chicken & Ribs in Sterling Heights, MI has been accused of stiffing its landlord out of rent since the day it opened back in December 2012.

FYI -- FFC&R is the last of 3 fried chicken joints Flav has tried to open in the past few years ... one sputtered out in Iowa in 2011 and the other one died a slow painful death in Vegas in 2012.

Now, according to court docs obtained by TMZ, the Michigan location is also on the ropes ... unless it finds a way to come up with $25,000 (missing rent + late fees + damages).

The papers show ... FFC&R was late in making its monthly $3,500 monthly rent payment back in Sept and October -- and stopped paying altogether in November.

The landlord warned Flav's restaurant about the problem back in January ... and just a few weeks ago, went back to the court in hopes a judge will kick Flav to the curb, stat.

We called Flav about the crisis ... and he told us he had no idea the restaurant was in trouble. But the rapper insists, "I'm gonna figure out what's going on and get to the bottom of this ASAP!"

The giant clock's tickin' ...

Azi

The clock dangling from your neck is telling you "your time is up" !

Rob

The guy looks like a moron. Don't know who he is, but don't think he looks like the type of person that would have a quality place.

MikeBenvito

Never trust blacks

phlizz

Someone call Gordon Ramsay, STAT!

bus4bud

Never heard of this guy. Chick fil et should scoop it up. Factory farmin of the chicks continue!

cozblah

that's som fine eats so sad2b gonE

cozblah

get a gut wagon and hit the road that chicken is outa dhas world space chicken good!^^^

cozblah

dost rib? dis do best I`ll buy the place

CC

I can tell you why the Las Vegas location failed. It sucked. I went there to eat one time. They had highschool kids working there that didn't know what they were doing. The muffin that they gave me looked like it was pulled out of a cheap bag of muffins that you buy from the grocery store. The fried chicken they gave me looked like something I would expect to buy premade from Von's or Albertsons. The soda that I got... the syrup was diluted. That's why they failed because the place sucked. I paid something like $10 bucks for stuff I could have gotten for better quality almost anywhere else.

David

And white women date this POS. White Women are weird!!!!!

Cool Breeze

Flavor flav's chapter 11 chicken and ribs...

Kiddvalentine

The one in vegas SUCKS ASS!!! The location of the place is smack dab in the middle of crack city. There were tons of flys greeting me at the door. There were teenagers running the place who knew nothing about nothing, and they were OUT OF CHICKEN!!! I decided not to eat there on yhe count of the flies, but my mom took the bait and ordered. the baked beans tasted straight out the can along with everything else tasting straight store bought! and to top off my discussed, they shared a kitchen w a jerk chicken nasty ass jamacian "resturant" next door to them!

August

I never knew there was a market for Fast Food Road-Kill...

August

The Las Vegas food inspector found MAGGOTS infesting the chicken batter...YUMMY!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2