The Game

NJ Saggy Pants Ban

Is RACIST!!!

6/14/2013 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0613-the-game-gettyA new law banning saggy pants on the Jersey Shore has pissed off a bunch of famous rappers -- including The Game, who tells TMZ, the anti-sag movement is racist ... and tantamount to SLAVERY.

In case you didn't know, the city of Wildwood, NJ just passed a law that prohibits anyone on its boardwalk from wearing pants that sag 3 inches below the hips, exposing skin or underwear. First time offenders are subject to fines ranging from $25-$100 ... and after that, the fines go up to $200.

40 hours of community service is also a possible punishment.

Now, several rappers are speaking out against the law -- Game tells us, "N***** should sag down to their socks out there. They trying to get people to not sag, please. Can’t tell people how to wear their f***ing clothes. What time are we in? This ain't the f***ing slave days. F*** that."

He adds, "I am with the sagging movement. First five people to get fines, I will pay their tickets ... I will go there and sag cause I am a sagging Sagittarius."

Bizzy Bone from Bone Thugs-n-Harmony tells us, "Are they talking about black people? How can they do that? This is racist and ridiculous."

0613-mac-miller-bizzy-bone-getty
And for the white guy's perspective ... Mac Miller says, "I just think that's ridiculous because no one has time to do that much community service. I sag and will sag anywhere I go."

The law's scheduled to go into effect next month. You're welcome, Larry Platt.

kr

well technically they're not even dressed anymore. It's too bad it HAD to come down to a law so your dck wasn't hanging out nor your nasty brown stains

Bigturboweenie

Ohhhh ok... But bitches can still show their pantylines on the shore? Double standard bs

jaemd

Why on earth would he want his "race" associated with looking like an idiot? These days, there are just as many young white idiots with their pants down their arse as there are black idiots, so I think his racist claim is bogus. The message is the rest of us don't want to be looking at your dumb underwear. So get over it.

tgrfan42069

MLK just rolled in his grave and said.***** you dont know what racist is.imagine having attack dogs sent to attack you and high powered water hoses sprayed on you.and having to go to a black only restroom or drink out of a black only fountain.blacks today know nothing about racism

HugeJackman43

With all the serious issues in todays world I am glad to see The Game take a stand on such an important issue......idiot

en Todo Momento!!

seriously. because when the rolling stones and all these guitar bands started wearing their trousers soooo damn tight that you could see their dlcks in full view, the whole music industry cheered and couldn't get enough, and a whole style trend started, where dudes were all walking around showing off their c0cks through their pants. but now where rap and hip-hop bands have introduced their version, the whole world is trying to make them wear some more 'agreeable' trouser fashion. it's all about the good ol pink dlck as usual. full on penis envy right here at work.

Pablo Escabar

New respect for NJ..now if you could just ban Bon Jovi, I'd be a happy camper

Pablo Escabar

I can't wear my "white pride" shirt but Bonnie can wear his black pride shirt...hmmm must be racist

Bell

If you are going to show off your underwear, you should at least be wearing fancy underwear. That's a fashion trend that faded away three years ago. I can't believe some people are still doing that. I always want to pants them. I doubt they could pull up their pants and run holding them up and chase me too. You need to update your look guys.

DianaDD

I wish this would go nationwide. I'm so sick of looking at ass crack and dirty underwear..smfh

Bell

Do you wonder why men wear saggy pants and women can't get them tight enough?

rory

Just to let all the confused know pants sagging started in prison. Inmates who were bottoms looking for gay sex would sag to let everyone know they wanted it.

LittleBIt

RACIST???? Is that all you f-ing black people can say? RACIST??? When you have that douche bag black bas*ard in the White House? You FINALLY have your black president and he is screwing this country up so bad it will take years to recover from the **** hes gotten this country into. RACIST???? Just because people are sick and F-ing tired of you a**holes walking around with your pants around your knees and call that a fashion statement??? YOU PEOPLE ARE NEVER FU*KING HAPPY ARE YOU? Its never enough. You dress like bums and then get p*ssed off because Wildwood New Jersey is finally saying NO MORE!!! I think its great and I applaud Wildwood for doing what they are doing to make sure the summer vacationers can come down the shore with their families and kids and not have to look at your assenine rapper style clothes falling off your asses. You have no idea how dumb-ass you look!! Just because you are black you think you can piss and moan about everything that bothers you and the rules are all supposed to change just because you dont like it??? WHY DONT YOU JUST GET THE F*CK OUT OF THIS COUNTRY IF ITS TREATING YOU SOOOO BAD?
Pull your f**king pants up you losers. And too f**king bad if you dont like it!!! That jacka** in the White House is destroying this country day by day, bringing all these illegal aliens into the country (most of them criminals from other countries), giving them our f-ing social security money we've earned all our working lives, stealing from Medicare and making his own rules instead of following protocol and doing things the right way, while you pr*cks sit on your asses collecting welfare, food stamps, medical coverage and anything else you can have handed to you for not looking for a GD job. Hes spending money we dont have and increasing the national debt to the point that will eventually destroy the United States. Passing bills and laws without the concent or approval of The House or Congress with his shady back-door dealings. He thinks hes a mutha fuc*ing dictator or something. Hey, I'm president now and I'm gonna do whatever the f**k I want to do and if it destroys the country - so be it!!! BUT YOU FINALLY HAVE YOUR BLACK PRESIDENT DONT YOU? Well, dont hold your breath for the next one because if it EVER happens again. . . . . . it will be one HELL of a long time before it does!! Hes f*cking us all right up the a** and wether you know it or not - hes making things much worse for black people because now we see what blacks in a position of power will do. RACIST??? You got some kind of fu**ing nerve you parasite. So YEAH, pull your f**king pants up or get the f**k out of New Jersey - or this country for al l care.

txhorn80

How is it racist? I do not want to see your underwear.

Bob

The Game is so full of sh-t it's coming out of his mouth - as usual.