The Game

NJ Saggy Pants Ban

Is RACIST!!!

6/14/2013 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0613-the-game-gettyA new law banning saggy pants on the Jersey Shore has pissed off a bunch of famous rappers -- including The Game, who tells TMZ, the anti-sag movement is racist ... and tantamount to SLAVERY.

In case you didn't know, the city of Wildwood, NJ just passed a law that prohibits anyone on its boardwalk from wearing pants that sag 3 inches below the hips, exposing skin or underwear. First time offenders are subject to fines ranging from $25-$100 ... and after that, the fines go up to $200.

40 hours of community service is also a possible punishment.

Now, several rappers are speaking out against the law -- Game tells us, "N***** should sag down to their socks out there. They trying to get people to not sag, please. Can’t tell people how to wear their f***ing clothes. What time are we in? This ain't the f***ing slave days. F*** that."

He adds, "I am with the sagging movement. First five people to get fines, I will pay their tickets ... I will go there and sag cause I am a sagging Sagittarius."

Bizzy Bone from Bone Thugs-n-Harmony tells us, "Are they talking about black people? How can they do that? This is racist and ridiculous."

0613-mac-miller-bizzy-bone-getty
And for the white guy's perspective ... Mac Miller says, "I just think that's ridiculous because no one has time to do that much community service. I sag and will sag anywhere I go."

The law's scheduled to go into effect next month. You're welcome, Larry Platt.

grammaj

I heard this trend started in male prisons. When you wore your pants like that you were open for sex. What does that say for all the men walking around doing that in public? Pull your pants up.

Raejean

Sagging "movement?" That the hell is that? The right to look stupid and tacky and ready to take it from behind?

Jussme

Racist? Really? The law does not say "black people will be fined". It's for anyone to whom it applies. If the shoe fits...as they say it. But yes, it's a matter of respect. We get that it's your little way of rebelling and getting away with it, but we don't want to see your underwear! Pull your pants up!

Jussme

Racist? Really?? The law does not say "just black people will be fined". It's for all to whom it applies. We get that it's your little way of rebelling, but we don't want to see your underwear. Pull your pants up, please. Be respectful.

sarita

I'm a black female and it's about time that someone did something about this stupid @ss trend. You have grown men in the 40s doing this krap. This far from being racist and The Game should even have tried to play the race card on this. He's an idiot.

beachkid

Oh, STFU ! It is extremely distasteful to be seeing your underwear in public and I really don't care for it. Again, STFU !

zarahs

The game is with the ignorant movement.

Vince

As I always suspected...male rappers are all gay and are advertizing they are available and willing to receive anal sex. As I understand it that is the way convicts in prison let it be know, and this trend has spread to the street. I think in this day and age that that all these gay rappers should just come out of the closet. Theses days there is no shame in being gay..just pull yo your pants and when you are on stage proudly say I'm a gay rapper.....they would look much better too...

wtf

indecent exposure is illegal, and anyone walking around with their pants falling down deserves to be arrested and then beaten vigorously by the police. noone wants to see or expose their children to your asscrack, you retards. now pull your pants up and get a job.

mike53051

They all look like a bunch of idiots!

Whocares

GREAT law! It's NOT racist. I've seen plenty of idiotic white, Mexican and Asian idiots showing off their man panties. Plus, I'd pick a different "race defining" attribute to hang my race defining hat on anyway. Saggy pants? THAT'S what you want to define black people? If so, we've got bigger problems. The next ban should be on sideways baseball hats. There is no greater sign of pure stupidity than a sideways hat.

sassycyra

It's not racist. White guys do it, too. And they look ridiculous. Pull your pants up. Nobody wants to see your nasty underwear.

wtf

there are other ways to show everyone that you like to be sexed up your butt hole. wear a rainbow t-shirt or something. letting your pants fall down makes you look like a clown, or a retarded toddler, and your underwear is gross and we don't want to see it.

STFUP

"the anti-sag movement is racist"
OK. I am NOT a racist person, but don't statements like this basically give us license to accept the sterotype that 99% of the idiots who wear their pants like this are black? (or Justin Beiber)

Greg

All of them look ignorant as hell.