The Game

NJ Saggy Pants Ban

Is RACIST!!!

6/14/2013 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0613-the-game-gettyA new law banning saggy pants on the Jersey Shore has pissed off a bunch of famous rappers -- including The Game, who tells TMZ, the anti-sag movement is racist ... and tantamount to SLAVERY.

In case you didn't know, the city of Wildwood, NJ just passed a law that prohibits anyone on its boardwalk from wearing pants that sag 3 inches below the hips, exposing skin or underwear. First time offenders are subject to fines ranging from $25-$100 ... and after that, the fines go up to $200.

40 hours of community service is also a possible punishment.

Now, several rappers are speaking out against the law -- Game tells us, "N***** should sag down to their socks out there. They trying to get people to not sag, please. Can’t tell people how to wear their f***ing clothes. What time are we in? This ain't the f***ing slave days. F*** that."

He adds, "I am with the sagging movement. First five people to get fines, I will pay their tickets ... I will go there and sag cause I am a sagging Sagittarius."

Bizzy Bone from Bone Thugs-n-Harmony tells us, "Are they talking about black people? How can they do that? This is racist and ridiculous."

0613-mac-miller-bizzy-bone-getty
And for the white guy's perspective ... Mac Miller says, "I just think that's ridiculous because no one has time to do that much community service. I sag and will sag anywhere I go."

The law's scheduled to go into effect next month. You're welcome, Larry Platt.

MikeDD

so....stay out of New Jersey!

FruitSalad

It should be illegal and punishable by death. If it wasnt for slavery, would "the game" even be here? Doubt it.

Jan

Everytime I see a guy with his pants sagging I just want to run up to him and pull them all the way down...it really looks stupid. I guess every generation wants to have a different look but this one is REALLY STUPID.

Nostraldumass

i had a neighbor whos WHITE 13 or 14 yr old started sagging. One day i see him cutting the grass sagging. FUNNIEST thing i ever saw. legs spread out trying to keep pants up, stopping every 10 seconds to pull paints off his ankles. I think dad knew that was going to happen. Wish i videoed it.

RD

Whenever a black person doesn't get something, it's ALWAYS racism. Why is that? Racism is just a tired old excuse.

amy

What's so funny is this chit started in prison... these idiots that wear their pants like that are saying it's open season on their a$$. WICKED COOL.

Circean313

It's not a black thing, it's a freaking CIVILIZED thing!

Vince

Black people know that "sagging" their pants started in prison as a way to let other convicts know they were "available", right? So thats the message they want to continue, that they're ready for butt sex as long as their pants are hanging off of their asses?

Dennis Peterson

Funny to me that these guys are protecting saggy pants, when they were first started in the prisons so guys could advertise when they wanted some anal sex. I laugh when I see these guys... because they are like walking billboards for ass! (still chuckling)

Derwood

Sagging pants started in prison and it means they are available for gay sex. I wonder how many young black men know this.

And btw, any African-Americans who play the slave card obviously aren't aware that ALL races have been enslaved by someobody at one time or another in history so stop feeling sorry for yourselves and take advantage of the great opportunities you have in this era of history.

Brat

What an amazing stance to take. So many things you can speak up for and you proudly chose this one; wearing your pants low so everyone can see your underwear and the outline of your buttcrack. You are an innovator, heroic, historical and an Activist. Be proud.

Don't listen to people when they comment on how ridiculous a grown man looks wearing their pants that low. Don't listen when people say you walk like something is stuck up your butt because you're trying to keep your pants up. You are a man among men, taking an amazing stance. Your mother, daughters, wives, girlfriends should be proud.

Norma Desomd

I can bet two staffers on TMZ will defend his comments to the death....need I say more?

JSCOTT

Well, if you idiots like sagging so much, how about taking it up the a$$ like you apparently love to do. Or, why not do us all a favor and just go jump off a f*king cliff. And why does this ALWAYS have to turn into something racist. I guess it's b/c that's the easiest card to pull and gets the most attention. I don't give a damn if you're white, black or WTF ever - there's no since in showing everyone your asses, even if you are an asshat.

Rob

If I could go back in time and show Abe Lincoln what blacks would do to America, I wonder if he would go with his first plan which was to ship them all back to Africa....

Jon

What year are we in? Apparently The Game is out of Touch! The sag days are over, it's not racists, it's just plain indecent and shows you are stuck in time. Can we get a nationwide ban on this, please?