The Game

NJ Saggy Pants Ban

Is RACIST!!!

6/14/2013 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0613-the-game-gettyA new law banning saggy pants on the Jersey Shore has pissed off a bunch of famous rappers -- including The Game, who tells TMZ, the anti-sag movement is racist ... and tantamount to SLAVERY.

In case you didn't know, the city of Wildwood, NJ just passed a law that prohibits anyone on its boardwalk from wearing pants that sag 3 inches below the hips, exposing skin or underwear. First time offenders are subject to fines ranging from $25-$100 ... and after that, the fines go up to $200.

40 hours of community service is also a possible punishment.

Now, several rappers are speaking out against the law -- Game tells us, "N***** should sag down to their socks out there. They trying to get people to not sag, please. Can’t tell people how to wear their f***ing clothes. What time are we in? This ain't the f***ing slave days. F*** that."

He adds, "I am with the sagging movement. First five people to get fines, I will pay their tickets ... I will go there and sag cause I am a sagging Sagittarius."

Bizzy Bone from Bone Thugs-n-Harmony tells us, "Are they talking about black people? How can they do that? This is racist and ridiculous."

0613-mac-miller-bizzy-bone-getty
And for the white guy's perspective ... Mac Miller says, "I just think that's ridiculous because no one has time to do that much community service. I sag and will sag anywhere I go."

The law's scheduled to go into effect next month. You're welcome, Larry Platt.

dippitydoodaa

Sure wish this law was passed everywhere. These people obviously own a belt, someone should instruct them on how to use one.

Julie

This is ABSOLUTELY the DUMBEST fashion fad EVER. NO ONE wants to see your underwear - NO ONE. EVER. Now what can we do to make sure this goes nationwide???

THISwasworthcreatinganaccoutforonTMZ

Oh thank the heavens above! Pull up your freaking pants!!! PLEASE make this Nation-wide! International even!

hubemx

It's not racism you idiots!!! it's called EDUCATION!!

Derek

Maybe if you dumb asses knew where "Saggin" started, you wouldn't be so quick to do it. It started in prisons, where the gay inmates would advertise themselves by "saggin" their pants.

NCGIRL

This look is stupid anyway! It only makes you look like trash. Just like I don't want to see girls boobs I don't want to see your ass either! Why even wear anything seriously! I don't see why any girl would think a grown ass man would look good dressed like a 16 year old!

piratesrule8

Can we get mens skinny jeans banned while we are making up new laws.

Michell

Racist, racist, racist....f*ck off.

chickie

OMFG, this guy "The Game" is a f***ing moron calling this a racist law. It applies to all morons, regardless of race, that don't have the decency to pull up their f'n pants.

You don't hear all the white folks tossing out the race card every time a black person makes a negative comment about them, and there are a lot more comments against whites than there are blacks ... just listen to the filth any rapper spills out of his mouth.

For all like them, kiss my lily white azz.

Kelz77

I have difficulty referring to a grown man as 'The Game,' but I will try to write this without holding his name against him. As a 30-something white woman, I am offended by The Game's use of the N word. The use of that word is doing far more damage to racial equality than a dress code. Let me try to break it down for you Game. (Is the The Game, or is it appropriate to leave out the 'The'?) If there were a rule saying only black men or Asian girls would be ticketed for not following the dress code, your racism claim would be valid. However, if Justin BIeber, my Asian teenaged male neighbor, or the white skateboarder that lives down the street would all be ticketed in addition to yourself, it is not racist! If you don't like or wish to conform to a dress code, then don't visit the Jersey Shore.

missingupnorth

I wonder if he and the rest of them know that the "saggy pants" movement was started in prisons to let other inmates know they were willing to have sex with them without staff cluing in.

Dmariejrzy

He is a freakin' Idiot! That is not the definition of racism,,,WTF! What grade did he finish? Pull up your GD pants and act like a man, not a 16 yr. old impressionable boy. OMG

kimkardashianstalkingass

Sagging??? Why don't they just call it what it is - 'look at me, look at me, look at me, i need someone to LOOK AT ME'. Pathetic, desperate plea for attention is all it really is.

Rachael

What people do not realize is that the original reason why men sagged their pants was when they were in prison. This meant that they were "ready" for a sexual encounter. This is a great ban. Go NJ!

toasty

OF COURSE PLAY THAT RACE CARD! IT GOES FOR EVERYONE, BLACK, WHITE, PURPLE! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND SAG ALL YOU WANT. IT IS A STUPID LOOK TO BEGIN WITH. I DON'T WANT MY KIDS LOOKING AT YOUR AZZZ!