The Game

NJ Saggy Pants Ban

Is RACIST!!!

6/14/2013 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0613-the-game-gettyA new law banning saggy pants on the Jersey Shore has pissed off a bunch of famous rappers -- including The Game, who tells TMZ, the anti-sag movement is racist ... and tantamount to SLAVERY.

In case you didn't know, the city of Wildwood, NJ just passed a law that prohibits anyone on its boardwalk from wearing pants that sag 3 inches below the hips, exposing skin or underwear. First time offenders are subject to fines ranging from $25-$100 ... and after that, the fines go up to $200.

40 hours of community service is also a possible punishment.

Now, several rappers are speaking out against the law -- Game tells us, "N***** should sag down to their socks out there. They trying to get people to not sag, please. Can’t tell people how to wear their f***ing clothes. What time are we in? This ain't the f***ing slave days. F*** that."

He adds, "I am with the sagging movement. First five people to get fines, I will pay their tickets ... I will go there and sag cause I am a sagging Sagittarius."

Bizzy Bone from Bone Thugs-n-Harmony tells us, "Are they talking about black people? How can they do that? This is racist and ridiculous."

0613-mac-miller-bizzy-bone-getty
And for the white guy's perspective ... Mac Miller says, "I just think that's ridiculous because no one has time to do that much community service. I sag and will sag anywhere I go."

The law's scheduled to go into effect next month. You're welcome, Larry Platt.

Joe

People who actually care about their culture,Would see just how Stagnant this one has become.

Sonja

LOL, I thought the one guy on the right was Axel Rose for a second!! As much as I don't care for baggy pants, some of the shirts, shorts and skirts that girls wear sure show a hell of alot more .. ass.. among other things, at least these guys seem to be wearing boxer briefs under their saggy pants. Too many laws as it is and laws based on not liking a style (no matter how stupid many find it) is to me a waste of time.

Allie

For those who may not know where the saggy pants trend came from: It is a signal men use in prison to let the other men know they are open for backdoor sex.

Nicmarsh81

So sick of the race game. If anyone is being racist it's the black people. NJ didn't say black people can't sag their pants. Not the white man's issue that typically black men walk around aith their asses hanging out. I for one have no desire to look at your underwear. Why they think its cute is beyond me. They look like they **** their pants and borrowed their obese grandfather's white tshirt.

Joi

I was EXTREMELY happy about this. It wasn't too bad in the beginning when all you saw was the waistband, but now it's out of hand. No one wants to be constantly bombarded by an army of a**es!

This law needs to be NATIONWIDE!

MissyCC

How is this racist? I've seen plenty of people from every race sag their pants. Skate boarders with their skinny jeans do it alot too. This is far from racist. They should make this a law all along the shore because in the last few days I've seen plenty of guys with their whole rear ends out in Ocean City

wj

Wait! Racist? Perhaps maybe the sagging movement should be left to those who are saggy naturally, let a bunch of fat old hairy men and fat old baggy ladies run around with their asses hanging out, bet that would kill the "cool" factor real quick.

Raarrr

who wears their pants so that they have to walk w/their legs spread apart like they shyt on themselves, just so your pants won't fall around your ankles...being that they are 4 sizes too big anyway? LOL... Idiots! that's who!! Didn't his dumb a$$ see 2 chainz fall down from trying to run from a robber w/"sagging" pants. btw, that trend began in prison so Big Pookie knew who wanted to get poked! seems like a lot of men want to get poked these days. are you advertising??? I get it, down low!

PJ in Texas

Pull your freaking pants up losers. Nobody wants to see your underwear or your ass.

karri

What you idiot rappers don't get is that wearing your pants like that is totally disrespectful to women... Every time you walk down a street looking like an idiot with your clothes that way there is a grandma right behind you, a mother with kids right behind you, and even a young teen that might think this is cool, but this look will not get you a job in the real world and you won't be taken seriously... and racist?? My ass! There are plenty of white brats wearing their clothes the same way...

Details?

So many nationalities have suffered and been persecuted, religions too. But this is the only group that continues to cry victim. It is disgusting, ignorant and degrading to yourselves.

A law was passed that NJ does not want to see >3 inches of your underwear or ass. Basically...pull your pants up.

But the joke, or game, or I'll whatever somehow twists this rule into racism and slavery?

This is why these words are derided, as well as the people that cling to them.

charl62089

It's just inappropriate attire, period. Children don't need to see asses

Deco

For these boyz it's all about showing what the average person is not interested in seeing ...
"boy bumps and boy cracks" I can't speak for gay men who may enjoy the look.

charl62089

Or you can just take ur "game" to Africa..

PJ in Texas

Hey Game ... the racism lives inside of you NOT NJ's right to enact a law of civility.