2 Chainz

I Was Shot At

Bullet Fragments In My Hair

6/15/2013 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

2 Chainz is lucky to be alive ... and in his first interview since he was robbed at gunpoint, not only does he say he was he shot at, he says he ended up with bullet fragments IN HIS HAIR.

The rapper went on Atlanta radio station Hot 107.9 to give a play-by-play of the crazy incident in which two gunmen opened fire on Chainz and his crew in San Francisco on Sunday.

Chainz describes the moment he saw one of the gunmen approaching, explaining, "I saw the gun before I saw him ... It was so heavy he couldn't really hold it ... the gun was so big, that's what made me take off running."

You can listen to the rapper's entire interview above and relive the entire incident below.

0611_2chainz_launch_seethis

Thone

Really?

BradDavis

Next he'll say he had a bazooka. It's too late.,everyone knows he ran and there were no bullet fragments.

JDoors

Running is kind of pointless, you can't outrun a bullet, but there's no reason to make it easy for criminals and just stand there like you have a death wish. If you don't have a gun to defend yourself, run like a mutha-f-ker!

21stcent

His story goes from nothing happened to bullet fragements in his hair? LOL!

Dead account Delete at will

think hes confusing bullets fragments from the gum bits he probably picked up in his hair rolling around on the sidewalk in the fetal position waiting for it to be over.

Robert Schiele

A creature which calls itself "2 Chainz" deserves to be shot at. Also sterilized before it can reproduce.

Queen.of.the.Obvious

If you didn't already know that 2 Chainz is a little B*tch - read these stories lol. First it was a flat out denial that anything had even happened. Then a video surfaced that showed him and his entire entourage scattering away like frightened little girls. And now the story is that it all happened and he's lucky to be alive. mmmm okay LOL! I'm from the Bay and it's kind of funny that this would happen in broad daylight in SF. Glad no innocent people were hurt but when you flaunt your money and excess to the much poorer public, you'd better anticipate getting jacked for what you have.

V.a.gson

I don't see how he's a ***** for running. And he shouldn't need to keep explains the ****. If you ain't got no gun to defend yourself, run mutha****er. What he supposed to do, stand there and take the bullets. You think 50 cent stood there and let them shoot him 9 times, or was that boy running trying to avoid em. This is not scarface, that was a movie with blanks for bullets. The bullets in these streets is real. Dumb logic

DopeLikeCoke

Oh so now you did get robbed?

Nobrows

Give me a break. Bullet fragments in his hair? How stupid are his fans?

alwaysstayhigh

they had a poll if he post his street credd that dummie has never been from no streets

Gridiron

See... what had happened was... I ran because the gun was so big and technically, I didn't think I got robbed because I dropped my phones and he only took my wallet, not my jewelry. That's why I posted the rules...
Dude.... Just stop the weak excuses, thank God for being alive, and quit trying to spin it into you being a tough guy.

Lucky_130

Guy is probably part of the Thizz Nation and a huge Mac Dre fan, the robber is keeping it Treal

PJ

The gun didn't look that heavy when the guy was skipping down the street with it.

NameNotImportat

Yes, I'm sure 5'5 Al Capone would have stood there and caught each bullet with his teeth. Then did some MMA move followed by boxing. That the likes of which would make Mike Tyson proud. *Yawn*

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments