2 Chainz

I Was Shot At

Bullet Fragments In My Hair

6/15/2013 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

2 Chainz is lucky to be alive ... and in his first interview since he was robbed at gunpoint, not only does he say he was he shot at, he says he ended up with bullet fragments IN HIS HAIR.

The rapper went on Atlanta radio station Hot 107.9 to give a play-by-play of the crazy incident in which two gunmen opened fire on Chainz and his crew in San Francisco on Sunday.

Chainz describes the moment he saw one of the gunmen approaching, explaining, "I saw the gun before I saw him ... It was so heavy he couldn't really hold it ... the gun was so big, that's what made me take off running."

You can listen to the rapper's entire interview above and relive the entire incident below.

0611_2chainz_launch_seethis

HRH

Publicity stunt. /endofstory

HRH

I don't understand why this is even news. Who cares about this guy? What a waste of bandwidth.

john johnson

you're a liar pal. just fess up to the fact that you got it good.....in other news, the ladies from the show "two broke girls" just robbed mr. chainz while on his lear jet.

Ricardo Marquez

He needs a tougher posse. I'm surprised none of his punks didn't carry a gun and the way they ran off looked like they were Pros at running away.
Whats a 2 chainz? is he No Chainz now

Duh

Twooooo lamessss

tripod

...fragments in his hair?.... more like a full load in his shorts.

Nosy and Concerned

SF is a cool city...but its a "wild card" city...you can't just be sight seeing like you're in the land of Oz...ESPECIALLY if you are a celeb talking about how paid you are! To me, that's just plain STUPID!

In the Bay Area, there always an agenda and somebody's always watching you even when you think their not. I learned this the hard way after having my car broken into a couple of times is a busy, broad daylight sort of scenario..lesson learned!

Rich

Bull crap. He and posse lost any cred which is key to miserable black rap crappers

Goldbrique

Maybe he can write a song about losing his 2 Chains

HugeJackman43

Those werent bullet fragments they were crabs

Fuck Celebrities

Bullet fragments in his hair??????

More like he **** on himself.

LordGobblecock

Oh right so he changing his story again and trying a whole new spin? i see you

EP9

it's probably from a money shot.

Empreinte

it's just dandruff... Stop being gangster. No need to be ashamed to run for your life at gun point. You would have just made another episode of "when keeping it real goes wrong"!

Laura

It's getting pathetic how this guy won't let this story go. If the guy had a gun pointed right at him and missed, pretty lousy shot. This is starting to remind me of the Rick Ross story--all those shots fired and not one even hit his car.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments