Michael Jackson

Every Shocking Death Scene Photo

6/15/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0614_michael_jackson_evidence_photos_launch_v2Here it is ... the Michael Jackson death scene ... every single shocking photo taken, from the doll he slept with, Propofol bottles, Dr. Murray's mysterious medical bag, portentous writing on the wall, old costumes ... everything.

The photos were taken by LAPD investigators on June 25th, 2009, the day Michael died. A few of these photos trickled out during Dr. Murray's criminal trial, but now they're all here in one gallery ... ALL 155.

The gallery is a fascinating window into how Michael lived ... and how he died.

bigbigfanmj

Still on the witch hunt TMZ and the posters below? Once again there are no pictures consistent with abuse. Not here not Neverland not anywhere just a belief based off of looks and "perceived weirdness". The 93 accusers father banked on this. He won the battle but lost the war. The rest are Copy cats looking to cash in. I pay no attention to lies. If MJ were what the witch hunters said he was he would have 100's of images and not of fully clothed babies and 2 little girls which is what is on that dresser. All these pictures show is Michael Jackson retreating to the calm of babies faces as he was being hounded by the giant AEG. That's all.

tata

I don't know whether he was a molester, but he was clearly a sick man who never should have had children. I expect the other ones to try some suicide attempts too. People need to stop defending and idolizing him. He was a great musician but not a great man.

i-new-with-this

omg im spechels for the first time

chelle

The folks criticizing the Jacksons for not stepping in to help Michael.. come on. Did you all not see where they said they tried to intervene and when thy did get a chance to talk to him.. he would deny and be in denial or he told the staff not to let them come near him or the kids... there was a story out by the bodyguards that Randy and some family tried to come through the gate anyway and they drew a gun at him... that's how bad it was...with the power Michael had, I think the family had no say so... I just don't know what to make Michael and Ive been a fan practically all my life... I cant explain the dolls or the excessive amount of baby pictures, he had this stuff at Neverland as well, the life size male dolls of Caucasian decent too... Im confused but I hope he is getting some peace.

John

It's just me or a photo after the "song list" says "moving to berlin?

What I Think

I want every single autopsy photo, all 60+ of them, to be published as a coffee table book.

Margirlj

Several fans haters in TMZ calling MJ addict and bizarre. Using avatar MJ and speaking ill of him. That's the great part of the community consists of MJ haters fans

Godsbest

Humans learn from this people and their mistakes we all make mistakes born imperfect the bible said money is the Root of all evil I wish Michael made some got choices for himself

fran

Extremely sad photos of a very sad person. I wish you had not posted them on your site or any site. He has children who sure dont need this type of torture

Hibiscus

If he had spent some time cleaning up his room while he was awake, he might have gotten himself tired enough to fall asleep easily without propofol.

Shamon!!!

And what does he do with those random baby pictures, like what teenage boys do with Farah Fawcett's poster in the 80s? and you know what that was

Monica

What's up with the pics of random infants? It doesn't look like they're family, just pictures of newborns, almost look like something cut out of a magazine or some cardboard ad. Weird.

Cry Baby

My gosh,

Did he even bath???

Maybe he didn't have Vitiligo but some bacteria infection on his skin!!!

Cry Baby

Harvey, MJ's lawyer is going to ask you if your mother taught you that if you have nothing nice to say about people, don't say anything!

themozonelayers.com

What a sad life! :(

themozonelayers.com

Paris Jackson has been hospitalized, and no wonder she is among the Jackson family. Why should these kids have to be put through all of this again? For money? They will never need money, the Jackson estate is worth billions. What is sad is that even in his death the Jacksons still treat Michael like a cash cow. Now every dirty detail of Michaels like will be rehashed for the kids, their school friends and the rest of the world to see. That has to be very hard on a fifteen year old girl. While I do believe Conrad Murray deserved to go to jail, if it had not been him Michael would have found someone else.

On June 25, 2009,I received a text message from a friend. The message read Michael Jackson is dead. At first glance I thought it was a joke, until I looked up at my television screen. To my dismay it was true, Michael Jackson was dead! Wow, I thought to myself. How can this be? He was about to embark on a tour, he had children now, and from the outside he appeared happy. I guess looks are deceiving because I now wonder about the happiness of Michael. How could he be fully happy never having privacy? I don’t know of any happy people with insomnia. Beyond that, Michael had the burden of being the chief bread winner for his family since he was a child. Who are we kidding? Without Michael the Jacksons were a good group, but not a great one. When did all of his troubles really start? Some say he became dependent on pain killers after the accident he suffered during the filming of a Pepsi commercial.

I believe Michael began a downward turn after he was accused of child molestation. Not once, but twice. Even after Jordan Chandler admitted that his father made him lie about the allegations, the damage had already been done to the tune of over 20 million dollars, and a reputation you can never regain. I can only imagine how devastating it must be to go through something like that. Whether Jackson was guilty of any of those charges, I don’t know, but I doubt it. I do believe he was guilty of a shakedown which had already cost him millions of dollars. Perhaps he was just naive.Whatever you may think about Michael Jackson, he has become a tragic figure in a society who worships the very gifted. Not only do we worship our gifted, we also misunderstand and persecute them. Now the Jackson family is suing AEG for billions of dollars. They claim

the artist would have earned if he had lived. I have mixed feelings about the lawsuit. On the one hand Michael was exploited for his entire life by the record industry. There were not many of them coming to his aid when he was being accused of terrible things and the industry as a whole owes a lot to Michael. His influence on the entertainment industry is UN-paralleled. On the other hand there are reports which indicate his family may have exploited him also, constantly hitting him up for money. What a life! It is not a life I would wish for my child. If he were my child perhaps I would sue also, but if this is just another attempt by the Jacksons to get another payday, I say let Michael and his children be. ''JUST LEAVE HIS KIDS ALONE''! themozonelayers.com