Paris Jackson

I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER!

6/15/2013 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0614-paris-bieber-gettyParis Jackson DETESTS Justin Bieber, largely and ironically because he wouldn't speak up about teenage girls cutting themselves ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the family tell TMZ ... Paris -- who is currently at UCLA Medical Center after cutting herself with a knife and downing 20 Motrin -- thinks Justin is a terrible role model for young girls.  She was enraged after some of Justin's female fans started tweeting about cutting themselves as an expression of love for the singer and he went radio silent, rather than talking the girls out of it.

We're told Paris got very angry after seeing the pics TMZ posted of Justin smoking weed in a hotel room in early January.  She thinks he owes his fans more as a role model.

Paris -- who lives in Justin's Calabasas gated community -- thinks Justin's various missteps in the hood are "a disgrace."

The word "hate" was used very clearly to describe Paris' feelings toward JB.

tellinghistruth

This is probaly why her father knew best, wanted to keep them out of the public eye

landshark

What a bunch of self righteous bull****. Justin Beiber should not be expected to be responsible for the stupid things her fans do. And so what if she smokes weed. So ****ing what.

Mon

I would happily shoot Justin!!

Ryan

So what can he do about those girls? how could he help them? c'mon people he can't do anything, sure he's not happy about that, but he can't put more brains in their heads. His life is really hard, he has his own problems. he can't help for everyone. But he helps for many people, sick people so don't judge him

angelaclark

I am serious I am a single mother trying to make a living I am all about making easy money go this website and browse only for a min. I beds you to see what I do and how I make free money. You are not missing or losing anything but of you want to make fast cash here you go email me at angieclark2010 @ Yahoo.com . Go to the site below for 5 min. That's all I am asking http://visitors2cash.com/ref.php?refId=127328

Knownbutunknown

Who gives a damn???

Sabrina

So do we, Paris, so do we.

Kelyo

Those girls just want attention any way they can get it. What can he possibly do to stop the poor decisions these girls make? Is him telling them not to do it really going to do anything? C'mon.

JimO

Well, I think the run for the title of Worlds Biggest Douche is in a dead tie right now between Beiber and Kanye so there is no love lost here for him. However, and I feel very badly for this girl (no, not beiber, the other one) for having gone thru what she did) but why be mad at him for not reaching out to these girls who are cutting themselves?? Sure, it would have been great publicity and a nice thing for him to do so but lets not forget, this kid is a 19 yr old MORON!!! Is this really something HE should be responsible for..or maybe the girls' parents? Secondly, when any kid that looking to artists (God I cant believe I just used that word when speaking about beiber) as their role models (instead of their parents) or cutting is going on for ANY REASON...there are much deeper issues than a 19 yr old moron can imagine or should be held responsible for.

David

One might think you plate is full with enough of your own worries ?

Toilethead

So do I. He's Canada's biggest douchebag.

dawoo

Paris please take care of your self we need you its important that you stay strong life is full of problems handle them one at a time

Jamey Hunter

She really needs to be straightening herself out before getting involved in such pettiness. When the whole suicide attempt thing came about I actually felt quite sorry for me--not so much now.

aorozco4

Not a Bieber fan but it is no way his responsibility to talk anyone out of anything. He could smoke weed if he wants to. He's there for entertainment and that's it. Parents need to be their kids' role model and teach them right from wrong. I would never leave my parenting to some teenage punk

Bob

Too bad, her dad would have LOVED him.