Paris Jackson

I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER!

6/15/2013 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0614-paris-bieber-gettyParis Jackson DETESTS Justin Bieber, largely and ironically because he wouldn't speak up about teenage girls cutting themselves ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the family tell TMZ ... Paris -- who is currently at UCLA Medical Center after cutting herself with a knife and downing 20 Motrin -- thinks Justin is a terrible role model for young girls.  She was enraged after some of Justin's female fans started tweeting about cutting themselves as an expression of love for the singer and he went radio silent, rather than talking the girls out of it.

We're told Paris got very angry after seeing the pics TMZ posted of Justin smoking weed in a hotel room in early January.  She thinks he owes his fans more as a role model.

Paris -- who lives in Justin's Calabasas gated community -- thinks Justin's various missteps in the hood are "a disgrace."

The word "hate" was used very clearly to describe Paris' feelings toward JB.

J

I think Paris is going to do great things. She may be going through some bumps in the road right now but I really think she is going to be the voice of the next generation. She has been put through a lot since Michael passed away (and probably even before). I think she will turn this around and be a great woman. Not to mention she is really beautiful. I really think she will do amazing things.

dgh629

His attorneys probably advised him to avoid this psychotic topic. If he responded to any of their bizarre cutting episodes, he would be sued.
Taking a stand these days can cause more headaches than ignoring it. Their problems are not his problems.

I Was About To Say

Stay strong Paris. Have a great Father's Day with your daddy Arnie Klein!

BB not bb

I think the wacko Jacko family is just trying to maker her look like a fool, talking smack when she is in a hospital. They are doing everything they can to defame her and intimidate her. I think this is why she is suicideal.

If there is anyone this girl should hate, it is that family for how they play people for fools. They must make her life a living hell.

Why did that saint Tito move away and abandon the kids after he fought for guardianship? Kim K saying he is an upstanding guy with her track record is like a negative endorsement. She picks all the biggest self centered losers as boyfriends.

I am pretty sure Paris has nothing agaisnt this kid but with all of the trouble she is in, she won't have the strength to deny it. If they calls them liars, they will probably go more wild.

They already vowed to fight tooth and nail to keep her from seeing her mother. What kind of people do that?

ivan

He idol is Marilyn Manson who used to take drugs and alcohol. He may still be smoking pot and she criticizes Bieber over some pot he smoked? She cuts herself attempting suicide and complains about a few dumb persons the cut themselves for Bieber in a hoaz perpetrated in the internet. Is he supposed to monitor the lives of 4 million fans?

truth

I have only one thing to say to everyone who even THINKS of self-harm: Make sure you cut deep enough that we won't hear of your pathetic sad ass again.

Lizzie

Justin Bieber is not responsible for the welfare of his fans. He has no obligation to speak out and parent them because they make poor decisions. Paris needs to focus on herself and work through her own issues. Nobody needs advice or critiquing from someone who is clearly not in a good state of mind, at the moment. Get some months of recovery and healing under your belt before you start your "I made it through suicide" crusade.

Oh Well

From the girl who just tried to commit suicide???

Farren

I think Paris is right. Im a huge fan of Justin but i think he should have said something about his fans cutting themselves for smoking weed.

Maria Soto

I am still a fan of Justin. I love his music and I don't care what anybody says about it. I wish he would make better choices sometimes though. Girls should not have cut them selves. That's just stupid.

BoycottingTMZ

Gee, thanks TMZ. If there's anything a depressed suicidal 15 year old girl needs right now, it's the entire world's teen contingent of Beliebers attacking her on the Internet because YOU (tmz) says she supposedly dislikes Justin effing Bieber.

emily

coming from the chick who had to be admitted to the hospital for cutting herself, and dowing 20 motrin? lol

michael joe jackson

this is the moment this is it

pinkesyr

mother focker biches TMZ A big ****
big liar

Susan62509

TMZ uses "from a Jackson family source" often. I don't believe anything referenced to a Jackson family source. No wonder Paris wants away from those crazies.