Paris Jackson

I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER!

6/15/2013 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0614-paris-bieber-gettyParis Jackson DETESTS Justin Bieber, largely and ironically because he wouldn't speak up about teenage girls cutting themselves ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the family tell TMZ ... Paris -- who is currently at UCLA Medical Center after cutting herself with a knife and downing 20 Motrin -- thinks Justin is a terrible role model for young girls.  She was enraged after some of Justin's female fans started tweeting about cutting themselves as an expression of love for the singer and he went radio silent, rather than talking the girls out of it.

We're told Paris got very angry after seeing the pics TMZ posted of Justin smoking weed in a hotel room in early January.  She thinks he owes his fans more as a role model.

Paris -- who lives in Justin's Calabasas gated community -- thinks Justin's various missteps in the hood are "a disgrace."

The word "hate" was used very clearly to describe Paris' feelings toward JB.

cd

The "#cutforbieber" thing was a hoax... a few people made 'joke' tweets about it using pictures they found on the internet, and it blew up as people who believed it complained.

Anyway, I doubt she said this

mj fan forever

It indeed came out at the time, I seriously doubt she is still thinking about him. And anyway she is totally right, this loser is a very bad role model for anyone, and the pic of him smoking weed is just a further proof. And the fact that he even would pretend to be like Michael Jackson and even get his fame, is just pathetic, and a thing that is NOT going to happen, never, ever as the whole world knows. I hope she will no longer follow such a bad role model like him, really it does not worth it. And just remember and put in practice what her dad taught his children, the only thing that matters.

DD

that would have been her chance to tell everyone why she cuts.....talk about a role model

billybob

O.K. I appreciate that. 1. Hating that talentless marionette Bieber pos is a good thing!
2. Not all 15 year old hairless teen sl*ts are that stupid.

James25

Well Justin can't stop people from cutting themselves. Life is about free will and making your own decisions. All these people that cut themselves like Paris Jackson, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, and Lindsay Lohan need to realize that cutting themselves is wrong and they shouldn't do it.

Choade McPooter

People hate Bieber?

Mee

She's giving him too much power and control.

Reg

I swear, If I hear ONE MORE story about this so called (CUTTING) trend , I think I may have to (Arm) all pun intended!! Myself with a fvcking Sabre and do the World in general a Huge Favour!!! FFS.

BB not bb

They shouldn't be talking about her behind her back when she is locked up. They are picking fights in her name when she has no say. I think they are totally using her for their own fame, wealth and publicity. I don't really take anything they say very seriously.

She doesn't seem like the type to go around spreading gossip, but they seem to live for the drama. They should give their own opinions of Justin Beiber and stop trying to put words in her mouth.

Maybe they are jealous that there is another young white kid who is rich and famous and popular while they are not happy with their own situation. It is sick and pathetic that while Paris is suffering they are using her to spread gossip against someone else.

Everything they say and do is somehow opposed to Paris's welfare. As I have said, they are a toxic family for these kids.

BB not bb

Justin has no way of knowing if the tweets about cutting were real or from some trolls trying to make him look bad. He is not responsible for what his fans do with their lives either. People cut because they are frustrated and think no one cares. If someone scolds them for it, that is not going to change their feelings.

I think this is just more Jackson spin. Maybe they get paid for all of these alleged tips they keep sending out about what Paris thinks behind her back.

I think she has more on her mind right now than what JB and his fans are doing.Get a life Jacksons.

Vince

OK so I may have to give her some points for this obvious showing of intelligence and good judgement...in this instance that is

duilama

Paris, We haters hate your father more!!!

Personal responsibility, your father was lack of, teen girls cut themselves are lack of. No body would cuddle anybody around in real life!!!

leogirl817

This is getting out of hand. Now everything she says has to be publicized too? It such a trivial statement. It's not that big of a deal.

JerseyGirl201

I wish Paris would stfu. How dare u judge Justin bieber bitch hen u just fake tried to kill yourself. What kinda role model are u? You teaching girls no matter how rich famous or lucky u are, if it's raining just kill yourself. I know she's a lil girl but **** her. There are plenty of other teenagers who need help. She needs to go to the trail or park her mother is from and stay there.

David

I think TMZ keeps posting lame ass stories about this girl in hopes of pushing her over the edge. smh