Kim Kardashian's BFF

I Hope Her Baby Has a

Big Head ... Like Kanye

6/16/2013 9:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

061613_jonathan_cheban_launch
Kim Kardashian's new baby girl is gonna have a HUGE HEAD ... just like her superstar dad Kanye West ... so says Kim K's BFF Jonathan Cheban.

Jonathan -- who pops in and out of various Kardashian reality shows -- was out in LA last night just hours after Kim K gave birth and our photog asked the question on everyone's mind ... will baby Kimye end up with a giant Kanye-sized melon?

For anyone who knows who Kanye West is ... that question has two possible meanings (think about it). Got it. Good.

The crazy part is ... Jonathan actually answered the question -- and it's pretty great.

Now, here's Kanye's head in action ...

Blink twice

Thanks for giving me enough time to "think about it". That lube almost went right over my big head. Got it? GOOD.

HRH

The smartest one out of the whole Kardashian clan that actually has brains has got to be Scott Disick. Plants his sperm inside his baby Mama and he's set for life. This guy made it work the other way around! Genius lol!

Pat

I can't stand this guy(?), he's an arrogant little creep.

Rob

Let's start a poll. What do you think the first drama this little celubuspawn will get into? Will it be a faux suicide attempt, a real one, a drunk driving accident, or something else?

2idiots

though I cant stand the sight or thought of Kim and Kanye I hope the baby is OK. It's extremely odd that we haven't heard a peep about her birth weight, length or any of that stuff. All of that is usually shared openly by proud parents.
Kim sure didnt seem to take good care of herself during her pregnancy (tight clothes, way too high heels, too much flying and SPANX) I hope none of HER selfishness and vanity affected the baby.

Exclusive

I don't know about their baby. But I know about kanye 's new album. It sucks.

Username

He means..a big enough head to sing racist interbreeder misogynist and rapist lyricals?

BH90210

Big Head. Teeny tiny brain.

On other words, pure Kartrashian.

Gsharon 710

"Big Head" ....safely assume Kanye is the Father. Best wishes for the little girl K.

NYC

This gay will do anything for tv time.

HLyWDgreg

I don't think Dumb A's has a big head, he's got big jowls like a chipmunk. Hopefully the baby doesn't have Kim's BIG OL UGLY A. lol

Anonymous

It's O.K. though....she also has a giant stretched-out *****, so the baby came out easily!

Chilltopia

I bet she pooped during birth. Puuuuuuuuush........plop.

Jody

It will definitely have a huge ass.

nu sox n draws