« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ass-Slapping Judge Saved My Life

'I Love Her to Death'

6/17/2013 2:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

061713_johnson_leaving_launch
Chad Johnson
has just been released from jail in Florida for slapping his attorney on the ass last week -- and get this ... on his way out, he called his judge a "blessing in disguise" for throwing him back in the slammer.

It's pretty remarkable -- Chad says he's THANKFUL for the time he's had in the pokey the last week, telling reporters, "I had a lot of time to reflect. A lot of time to think about where I've been, where I am now, and where I'm going."

But the craziest part ... he says, "A lot of people have tried to get me to slow down in life. Coaches, my agent, my lawyer. And there was one person that was able to do it. And that was my judge Ms. McHugh."

He added, "Little does she know, I love her to death. Basically what she's been is a blessing in disguise."

Which is crazy because practically everyone else on the planet felt like she overreacted big time.

As for Chad's first move out of jail, he says he's beelining straight for McDonald's -- watch the video to hear his order.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bwoy dem

Not to worry. One more strip club and drug fuelled hooker sex party and he'll be back to himself in no time.

KartrashianKow

Too bad the Judge couldnt order his @ss in there permanently! She'd be doing everyone a favor!

Mel harrison

Chad is the sum under toilets.

IceGypsy

From Ass slappin to Ass Kissing...what's next lol

HRH

I don't watch football and I'm not a fan of Chad but I hope he means what he's saying and not just making these statements to avoid lashing from the public. It takes a grown man to admit to his mistakes and most of the time it takes a real wake up call to put things into perspective. I also hope he gets his priorities straight and stop spending lavishly. Chad, the fact is you're not making what you used to make so smarten up. Money don't grow on trees. There's no shame in cutting back. A lot of people go through difficult times in life. Live a modest life and cut out all the unnecessary luxury items. You are in a much better position than a lot of people and you can still live very comfortably. Most importantly take care of your kids and don't MESS UP AGAIN!

HRH

McDonald's is a great start to cutting back Chad!

denys

He is craddling her.

Bob

Beelining straight to McDonald's? He should have been beelining straight to see his kids to offer them some love and fathering. I guess he forgot that Father's Day was just yesterday.

Phishie from Philly

He's hooking up the judge for a future favor. He also,is trying to get a McDonalds endorsement. I smell what you are doing and it's badly weak.
Phishie from Philly

Straight Talkin Texan

I've liked Chad since he was on DWTS. I hope he gets on a better road in life. And most judges are truly amazing. They have amazing wisdom, judgment, and insight, which is why they are judges.

Sarah Davenport

What jail time ??? He's a celebrity, he probably showered with Blu' Sea soap from Pilgrim Soap Company, the good stuff our legal system, what a joke !!!

Jay-D

Everybody else on the planet tmz?? I think you are overshooting the amount of people who read tmz by a tad

euell

what matters is he seems to have learned from it

paulbdalnoky

He has $7 mil, bit he'll be broke soon enough.

Keyser Söze

There's a silver lining in everything, I guess, even when it seems like someone really is getting screwed over.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments