Charlie Sheen

At War With Selma Blair

She's FIRED!

6/17/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0616_charlie_sheen_selma_blair_tmzCharlie Sheen and Selma Blair are in an all out WAR on the set of "Anger Management" ... so much so, Sheen says he fired the actress and REFUSES to shoot if she comes to set today, this according to sources connected to the show.

We're told it all started when Selma complained to "AM" execs that Charlie was a menace to work with -- claiming he's late all the time and has a shoddy work ethic.

Problem is ... the actor found out about it and was super pissed. We're told Charlie felt Selma was out of line considering he's the star of the show. And he specifically referenced himself learning 40 pages of lines per episode compared to her 2.

But sources close to Sheen tell us the actor did more than just complain ... he told everyone HE FIRED SELMA altogether -- although it's unclear how official it was.

Charlie then made it clear to "AM" honchos ... if Selma shows up to set Monday -- when the show is scheduled to shoot -- he'll refuse to work.

And there's this ... we're told Charlie now wants to extend an offer to Mila Kunis (a.k.a. Ashton Kutcher's GF) for a 10 episode arch ... at $1 MILLION per episode.

As for the network honchos ... our sources say the execs are hoping it will all blow over. But we're told Charlie specifically asked FX to support him in his decision. Calls to Selma's people were not returned.

Now here they are in happier (scripted) times ...

Patrick

Selma is the worst actor on the show. The show would only get better with her not on the show. Give the lady that plays his exwife on the show more lines.

janet

Get rid of Blair, give Shawnee Smith more lines and bring in Jane Lynch for an arc as his characters new shrink.

She was teriffic on 2.5 men.

StarryStarryNight

charlie should be cleaning up his shifty lifestyle and raising his children.

peekaboobitch

Wow $1milli an episode, well you and I both know she is a true tallent...and fine as heLL !

ok

Hire the kid from 2.5 men. He's available now.
Then, Jon.
And poof...the best show on television!

wj

Charlie once again shows me again why I hate actors now a days. His arrogance truly overshadows his talent.

peekaboobitch

Kinda makes me laugh my ass of (Abrahm's thinking she stood a **** at appearing on Anger Management)...Mila has class! ...and I hear she is a sweatheart. Good luck on your show tonight brother...Hey, I know Selma pissed you off. People say things sometimes out of frustration, etc...Look at it this way bro, Selma had the "balls" to say something at all....I do think she should have talked to you about it IN PERSON!!!!!.......But she may be a bit passive agressive...and let's face it, you are a bit intimidating at times....Just understand Selma has an opinion and you can't let that piss you off. Its the way she went about it...One question tho, did you ask Selma if she even said that ****?? .....You know drama sells....

Mumra the Ever Living

If I was FX I would push every button to piss of "The MaSheen". He is being paid obscene money for a show that barely has averaged less than 1.10 million viewers per first run show, and is sinking like a rock. Here are the numbers for last Thursdays show:
0.3 demo rating (-40% change) with 0.78 million viewers(-30% change).
Even REPEATS of 2 1/2 Men with Ashton Kutcher is doing better numbers. I watched exactly ONE show while at my bro-in-laws house and it was just terrible and Sheen looked like he's hitting the pipe again.
Call his bluff FX - you got over 75 Shows left, and you forced all your FOX TV affiliates to pre-pay BIG BUCKS for reruns that no one will want to see.

Marlyn

Guess Charlie will NEVER grow up,

Joi

FX invested a lot of money in Charlie. If Charlie isn't happy, no one is happy. Selma needs to pucker up of she's history.

Barbara

I did not like her on the show anyway. No, do not hire Lilo, you will lose your audience.

Laura

I'm so happy crazy ass Charlie is back--I've missed him!

alex

More drama for charlie. Why doesn't he spend this kinda time and energy for HIS KIDS

dangit

Oh dear, Charlie is on a roll isn't he? Charlie takes no crap from no one LMAO

Hell If I Know

Looks like Carlos is headed for another epic meltdown of nuclear proportions. I actually kind of enjoy his nonsense rants...it makes me thankful for my own sanity. Can somebody tell me how this druggie got an insurace company to insure his azz so he would do Anger Management? The day is coming soon when the housekeeper goes in to wake up CS and finds him dead in his bed...or one of his ho's wakes up next to him and CS is as stiff as a board. Denise Richard and Brooke Mueller will then sue the studio and his managment team for a billion dollars a la Michael Jackson. Hey..when Carlos goes, so does their $55,000 a month gravy train.