« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant Auction

Who Wants My

Tacky Diamond Ring!?

6/17/2013 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0617_kobe_bryant_auction_items_launch_v3
It's the stuff that caused a war between Kobe Bryant and his parents -- a collection of the NBA star's tacky jewelry, shoes and jerseys -- and now it's officially up for auction.

A diamond-encrusted NBA Championship ring complete with the words "Bling Bling" engraved on the side ... prototypes of Kobe's shoes ... Bryant's high school jersey -- it's all up for sale.

As we previously reported, Kobe sued his mom to prevent her from selling the memorabilia ... claiming she had no ownership rights to the merchandise.

But Pamela Bryant -- along with her husband Jellybean -- fought back ... claiming Kobe had gifted the stuff to them over the years and they had every right to sell it.

Last week, the two sides hammered out a settlement agreement ... in which Kobe allowed his folks to sell off 10% of what they had originally tried to auction ... and the items are pretty interesting.

As part of the settlement, half the proceeds from 4 key items -- including Kobe's palladium 2000 All-Star ring -- will go to support one of his favorite causes: the social action campaign around the anti-bullying documentary "Bully."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Los Pepes

Tacky???
Its a championship ring dumbass
The Moron Zone

Truth

EXCEPT FOR NBA TITLE RING THE REST IS GARBAGE. MEHHHH... #TRUTH!!

KnuckleDragger

I thought the Bling Bling was a joke until I read it wasn't.
I woulda gave it away, too.

Donka Do Ball

His mom is selling his old Under-Roos ?

Bernice Madoff

What about his RAP kit?

Bill Leslie

"Bling Bling" - good Lord does that look tacky. So typical.

lk

I was on the mom's side until I read this article. Her husband's name is Jellybean? That's all I need to know. Go Kobe!

Donka Do Ball

How much for the chair he bent
Katelyn Faber's a$$ over ?

ABB

The tackiest of dem' all is dem' shoos! Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick! If I was a caveman living 1,000,000 years ago I would not wear that shyt!

gegeok

Kobe is a joker!!!!

laffnbear

I don't believe the word "gift," which is a noun can be used as an adverb, such as "gifted" or "gifting."

Donka Do Ball

And the most expensive item on the auction block
is the very last shred of Vanessa's dignity.

Aaron

Kobe's 1963 impala ss convertible is going to auctioned June 20th in Newport beach
WWW.russoandsteele.com

Gary

Money will be donated to an anti-bully campaign....wasnt this idiot Kobe caught calling refs "***got" on camera?...I guess he can bully because he is famous, but no one else is supposed to?

OLiarbama Argo-Urself

News Flash! This just in! Biggest news since Weinergate. The NSA, FBI & CIA think Liberace may be gay. They're not sure yet, they're still listening to his phone calls.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments