Diane Warren

Snoop Dogg Got Me

SOOO HIGH

6/18/2013 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

061813_warren_launch_v2
Legendary songwriter Diane Warren -- who wrote pretty much every hit song you've ever heard -- tells TMZ, it took her 56 years to reach the highest point of her career ... when Snoop Dogg got her blitzed out of her mind on some serious sticky icky.

Diane -- whose hits include Toni Braxton's "Unbreak My Heart" and Aerosmith's "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" -- recently wrote Snoop's new song "The Good Good" ... and when they recorded it at the studio, Diane says they got high as kites together.

The best part of the video is when Diane's friends tell her not to talk about the weed session on camera ... and she blows 'em off saying -- "I don't care, I'm not running for office. I don't give a f**k."

It's pretty hilarious ... Diane's got a great sense of humor ... watch the clip.

Donka Do Ball

FFS, It's Snoop LION now.
He's a Rasta, and his Ganja is purely MEDICINAL.

IwuvTMZ

High on life.

DahhTroll

very funny, finaly someone who is REAL
Thanx

Catrina

mmmmm...marijuana

Lucky_130

I wish I could find some weed and get high so I can really listen to the new studio album from Jimi Hendrix. It has been so long

OLiarbama Argo-Urself

The State of Colorado will pay a high price for legal pot in juvenile psychosis, addiction, crime and vehicular homicide. Coloradans will weep to see history repeat the finale in "The Bridge on the River Kwai" when Alec Guinness, playing the crazed Colonel Nicholson, utters: "What have I done?" Won 7 Academy Awards, including Best Picture.

I LOVE MY NIPPLES

Who is this dumb B ITCH? She needs a tan!

Jay W.

I'd like to have sex with Diane.

missnyfl

Who is disliking all the comments?? For crying out loud, its not like they are talking about meth

HumanNature

PASS THE DAMN "BLUNT"!!!!!

PUFF PUFF

She's baaaack

It's WEED. It's freaking weed. I smoked my first joint in 1968. Someone should tell Snoop and friends they didn't invent it.

Lucy in the Sky

I liked it.. My husband was like.. Wtf is that... I said snoop... He said naaahhhhhh... But I liked it, think he made a good choice changing the lyrics to "good good" instead of "good sh it"

kaitlin

sorry but that would be Max Martin.

Mike

Smoking weed shouldn't disqualify you from office. Most of us have done it and the others are lying. Honestly I think we could fix a lot of things if the world leaders would occasionally share a joint with one another and talk things out.

Ali

Wow.....way to be irresponsible. Her friends were right, TMI for "on camera." But, she doesn't seem to care that kids may see it. Perhaps she sees it as some kind of mid-life crisis way to come across as cool. When her grand kids are going through rehab, or publicly freaking out like Bynes, Lohan and Mueller perhaps it won't seem so cool.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments