« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bloody Head Gash

After Chad Johnson Fight

6/18/2013 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0618_evelyn_injuries_launch
Chad Johnson
headbutted ex-wife Evelyn Lozada so hard during their infamous domestic dispute last year, she was left with a massive bloody gash on her forehead -- and TMZ has obtained photographic evidence.

The photos were taken by Davie Police in the Florida emergency room where Evelyn was transported following Chad's attack on August 11th, 2012. According to police, the forehead laceration measured 3 inches.

TMZ broke the story ... Johnson was arrested for domestic violence shortly after the explosive argument at his Jupiter, FL mansion. Evelyn filed for divorce three days later.

Following the arrest, Chad pled "no contest" to the domestic violence charge and was sentenced to 12 months probation and domestic violence classes.

Chad was thrown back in the slammer last week after slapping his lawyer's backside during a sentencing hearing.

He was released again yesterday following a probation violation sentencing hearing. During the hearing, the judge called the head gash photos "horrific."

061713_chad_johnson_horrific_launch
We reached out to Evelyn's rep who had no comment on the photos. Calls to Chad's camp weren't returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

mememeee

can't stand either of them, but I can imagine head butting the bitchhh was the only way he could get her off of him, had I been the judge, that question WOULD'VE come up for her!

GOLLY

Makes me wonder what she did to demand such a response. And yes, I think hitting a woman is acceptable if they hit you or keep pushing the buttons. Women today think they are above everything now days because they have no repercussions for their actions. I know this will draw hate comments from others, but when you have dealt with abuse, your attitude changes.

static

I thought two people of such integrity and morality would have been together forever.

Gretel

That's ugly. Who would have ever thought his head could be considered a deadly weapon?

tsoliven

That's horrible but I hope she understands now that its not ok to put your hands or head on people. She was on Basketball Wives fighting and throwing bottles and drinks in people's faces all the time. I don't condone what he did to her though, I just hope a lesson was learned from that.

sarah

Why are these pics coming out now? SMH. Let the guy move on.

Emily

I really wish these violent men actually served time for being violent criminals. Disgusting beasts. Yea she fought people on Basketball Wives but that show is reality tv ergo it's FAKE hence no one ever got hurt.

Truth

KINDA LOOKS LIKE RIHANNA... JUST MISSING THE COKE AND THE BLUNTS. #TRUTH!!

loulou

It makes me sick that TMZ posted this.

wingfreak

so he got more time in jail for slapping his lawyers ass but no time for that head gash?

lynkel

Wow, thats bad. I thought it wad a pic ofRiRi

lulu2009

This POS should be behind bars for a long time for attacking this woman! Get yourself a weapon, girl and if he comes near you again, use it.

nice booty 69

I really don't think it's acceptable what he did to her,, but now she should rink twice about opening her legs so fast to men,, and putting her hands on people,, because on basketball ball wives she was always fast to put her hands on people,, especially those that were not able to defend themselves...grow up people..you have kids that look up to you...always remember your children are a replica of who you are.

jusbcos

Who cares, she knew what he was like before she married him, that's what happens to gold digger's I can't stand either of them.

jusbcos