Lil Wayne

FLAG TRAMPLE WAS AN ACCIDENT

I Didn't See It There

6/18/2013 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0618_lil_wayne_flag_youtubeLil Wayne is lying through his diamond-encrusted teeth ... claiming he didn't INTENTIONALLY step on the American flag during a video shoot ... despite the fact he can be seen looking down on Old Glory several times during the performance.

Wayne just tweeted about his controversial video shoot for "God Bless Amerika" in New Orleans ... saying, "I didn't step on the flag on purpose! It's a scene in a video where the flag drops behind me and after it drop it's just there as I perform."

Translation -- I swear it was an accident ... please don't hate me.

Lil Wayne...

• I believe him
  • Liar
Problem is ... during the video, you can see Wayne look down on the flag at several points in the shoot ... yet continues to trample all over the stars and stripes.

So ... you buyin' Weezy's explanation?

Lorenzo

I am calling for a BOYCOTT of this creep. I used to go to his concerts and buy his music but NO MORE!!!

mike53051

He's talentless assh*le!

Sickoffamewhores

At the moment he thought " YO THIS IS DE BOMB, HOW BAD ASS IS THIS? YA IM TRAMPLIN THE FLAG LIKE A PROTEST " And to think if there was no slavery how much better the USA would be now. No blacks acting like gangsters

A viewer

Little, ugly, sniveling liar. What really pisses me off is that I actually kinda felt sorry for the little monster when he was hospitalized, yeah, I know I'm an idiot!

aorozco4

It looks like at 1st he didn't see it but then he had to have seen it a little bit later for sure. He's just ignorant and probably didn't think it's a big deal but I don't think he was "hating" America like they make it seem but it is totally unAmerican

Meh..

Not only is he a lousy rapper, hes a lousy liar.

joeynkim

Don't Bitch up now

lexx

SO WHAT!? Wow you Americans are tighter then a nuns ass when it comes to a ****in flag.

Cowboy Crow

Any idiot, even lil wayne the annoyin pain, should know if youre stepping on fabric instead of asphalt.

Metal70s

Someone should introduce this drug addled syph infected fleabag to a room full of Iraq Vet Marines.

Renee

He is a POS punk. Why didn't anyone standing around watching step forward? If he feels that way then get out!!!! Karma will visit your ass or maybe some veterans will teach you to respect the flag!!! Boycott his his ****ty music!!!

Wanda

I want to know who those 8% of people are who believe his explanation, because I have some very valuable pennies to sell to them.

dEnI

Kid Rock wore one during the Super Bowl , check out Pinterest , there are people that are naked, draped in he flag, laying on it, drunk on it...there's models, and other famous people on it for the sake of...what ever they use to justify its abuse. I m not interested in taking up for Lil Wayne or anyone else who does this. I love my country and its flag, but this is nothing new, just the latest controversy of hate that SOME people have for CERTAIN ARTIST!

Olivia

The flag is not suppose to touch the ground, let alone be stepped on. He disgusts me.

geincolo

Dang! And right b4 we celebrate being accidentally born in the good ol' US of A. This only reinforces the fact that this guy is a POS.
If you paid anything for his crap, you ain't much better. Def not smarter.