Selma Blair

Officially FIRED

from 'Anger Management'

6/18/2013 5:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0618_selma_blair_charlie_sheen_Article

Chalk up a victory for Charlie Sheen ... 'cause Selma Blair has officially been 86'd from "Anger Management."

TMZ broke the story ... Sheen personally fired Blair over the weekend after hearing that she was complaining about his work ethic behind his back.

Sheen then went to producers and issued an ultimatum -- get rid of Selma ... or I quit.

Seems producers sided with Charlie -- 'cause Lionsgate, the studio behind the show, just released a statement saying, "We are confirming that Selma Blair will not be returning to Anger Management and we wish her the very best."

0619_selma_blair_not_working_footer

cinder809

Selma may be a great actress, but you never should be caught complaining about the lead on a show. Maybe charlie needed a reason to blame for the show sucking.

Cynic

silly girl

Areukiddingme?

After reading what vile word he used in his text to fire her, I will never watch anything he is in ever again. That is so uncalled for and so unprofessional. She is better off not having to deal with him.

Baha Boy

This show is a disaster -- will never make it in syndication. Charlie Sheen screwed himself when he exited Two And A Half Men. Good luck to Selma Blair. She is a class act (and a professional). Charlie Sheen is just a self indulgent prick and a major head case. He deserves squat!

GinnyGinnyC

Lionsgate -- bankrupt yet?

Spanky

What a jerk to get her fired.

GinnyGinnyC

Remember when Lionsgate actually had valuable properties?

nof

Can't BLAME Charlie -

HATE teammates running-me-down.

BEHIND my back.

They do THAT - they GO - period.

Boogeyman

ya they let the junkie run the asylum.........

Lisa

CHARLIE SHEEN - THE BIGGEST DOUCHEBAG IN HOLLYWOOD.

LittleBIt

SHAME on those money-hungry producers of Anger Management!!!!! Thats right, bow to the concieted, narcissist, bi-polar, drug addict, alcoholic, a**hole Charlie Sheen just because he says I'll quit, and they are sooooo afraid they will lose money. Thats all those money hungry Jewish producers in Hollywood are interested in - greedy, low-life pr*cks! I would NEVER watch any TV show or ANYTHING that jacka** Sheen is on EVER!!! They are just feeding his narcissistic, grandiose opinion of himself. This makes me want to puke. Do us a favor Charlie, you jerk*ff, just take a massive dose and drop dead already. You are a national joke, much like Kim K. and her jerk*ff boyfriend.

HLyWDgreg

Poor Dumb B.

nof

I don't know much about Selma -

Feel bad she lost her job -

But it WAS and is self-destructive -

Even if Charlie crawls in, throws-up OR passes-out (not saying that he did or does) ?!

None of her business -

Trash-talking ANYONE behind their back?!

That's just INdefensible - & we've all had it done.

Upsets me more than anything else on the planet.

That's where both Charlie and me - draw the line.

wj

I'd like to say I'm gonna boycott his show, but that would not make a difference since I never watched his garbage anyway.

Nonsense