Kim and Kanye

BABY NAME REVEALED

6/21/2013 6:25 AM PDT UPDATED: 6/21/2013 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620_kanye_west_kim_kardashian_article_tmz
update_bar
TMZ has obtained North West's birth certificate ... and she doesn't have a middle name!

gray-bar-update
What do Kim Kardashian's new baby and the Space Needle have in common?

They're both NORTH WEST ... TMZ has learned.

Seriously, that's the kid's name ... according to the birth certificate from Cedars-Sinai hospital.

There were rumors floating around a few months ago that Kim and Kanye West might give the baby a directional name ... but who thought they would actually go through with it?

And when you look at the options -- West West is redundant ... South West is an airline ... and East West leads to nowhere.

So, by default ... North West it is!

Congratulations little girl.

0912_names_footer

kitty

IDIOTS!

Tiffany

North isnt necessarily a bad name, but with last name of West, just shows what idiots her parents are and how they seem to take having a baby as a joke, IF this is even true.

babyz65

How pathetic is that? I expected something really different, but that? I thought it would be something really pretty and feminine.... This kid is going to have a heck of a time at school. How could they not see that???

OnThree

I would have thought they would've name her Key West. That way they get the K initial in there.

David

Who fvcking cares!!!!! Bastard child from retarded parents!!!!

SJP

These oxygen thieves stole my name idea! I already named my dog SOUTH and was going to name a whole brood North, East and West.

Don't they know North is a BOY'S name.

Chgo411

The name isn't nearly as bad as her crappy parents personalities.

TheEric

"Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are so cleaver" said no one ever.

dtachar

Seriously these people are stupider than I thought and that is very, very sad. It's not bad enough to go through life with 2 self centered yahoo's as parents now she has to have a stupid name too???

TJ

Notice how all the sociopaths of the world seem to become millionaires! Just ain't right,is it?

Amy

Oh dear God. I hope it's a joke

mommyto1

Seriously? I felt bad for baby girl because of her genetically linked tribe but now I feel really bad for her.

mikemike

Wow

Roman Moroni

I would have preferred Norte or Sureno for this grp

Waka Waka Waka

Can't wait to hear about the stup*d people who are gonna name there kid the same sh*t