Kim and Kanye

BABY NAME REVEALED

6/21/2013 6:25 AM PDT UPDATED: 6/21/2013 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620_kanye_west_kim_kardashian_article_tmz
update_bar
TMZ has obtained North West's birth certificate ... and she doesn't have a middle name!

gray-bar-update
What do Kim Kardashian's new baby and the Space Needle have in common?

They're both NORTH WEST ... TMZ has learned.

Seriously, that's the kid's name ... according to the birth certificate from Cedars-Sinai hospital.

There were rumors floating around a few months ago that Kim and Kanye West might give the baby a directional name ... but who thought they would actually go through with it?

And when you look at the options -- West West is redundant ... South West is an airline ... and East West leads to nowhere.

So, by default ... North West it is!

Congratulations little girl.

0912_names_footer

renee

If they wanted to play off of the last name...Easton would have been cuter than North!

CLARISSA

WHY IS EVERYONE/MOST OF THE PUBLIC GOING FOR THIS CURVE BALL!! IT WAS LEAKED THE DAY OF THE BABYS' BIRTH, THAT HER TRUE NAME IS KADENCE DONDA, AFTER KANYE'S MOTHER THAT PASSED YEARS AGO. PLEASE TMZ PUBLISH THE TRUTH!

LX

They actually exceeded my expectations on how stupid I thought their child's name would be. I'm impressed...in a bad sort of way. .__.

Krista

wow..........stupid

Bevey

I thought he said West was his slave name. So why is he giving it to his child? He is such a dimwit.

niliz

Just one word.....MORONS

WhoCares!

They should have called her Moonyan West

Barbara Armour

That name for a baby is nuts.

Lilarose in Oregon

And when the baby grows up, she can add to the new name tradition! She can name her baby "East."

"East" by North West.

Lilarose in Oregon

I liked Kanda.

Lilarose in Oregon

Kim gained a lot of weight for a baby under five pounds.

Ms.V

I think North West is a cute and clever name. Although I enjoy watching Kim on television, I pray that she (and Kanye) can be left alone so they can enjoy their new daughter. Parents need to nurture their child and learn its personality, espiecally in the first couple of years. The child needs to have time with her parents and they all need to bond. I pray that Kim is okay and does not have to deal with any negative post partum. Congratulations Kim, Kanye and your entire family on the new addition. GOD bless.

Marlene

They are too stupid for words! I feel so sorry for that child.

me

Poor child...Imagine in high school when the North West Passage is studied...every boy in the class is going to turn and look at this little girl!! YIKES!!

Bananarama

Hhahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

Previous 15 Comments | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments