James Gandolfini

Thanks Boss ...

For the Good Times

6/21/2013 2:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

062013_james_launch
James Gandolfini wasn't just a great actor, he was an awesome guy ... often when our cameras were rolling. So, we put together our coolest moments with "The Sopranos" star -- topped off with a kickass eulogy from Michelle Rodriguez.

Bada bing, boss ... Bada bing.

TMZ_On_TV_SubNavigation

damienevil

awesome guy? someone better read the story in GQ

HooahJuice

RIP Bro!

Why are the people who read this site cyber bullies? Picked on as a kid? Mommy didn't hug you? Daddy didn't play ball with you?

BB not bb

What was so amazing about him? He seemed like just another fat guy who had trouble walking. I don't know, I don't see how his acting is so amazing or the writing of Sopranos is so amazing. They say the writing of Harry Potter is great also. I never hear anyone say why either.

I think it is just some ordinary garbage that appeals to the mass consumer. Maybe people like characters that look like themselves that they can identify with. They saw his character as powerful and it made them feel powerful also.

Now they see the guy is not so powerful because he died so young, so they are having their own heart attacks. I think the whole thing is a lot of hype. David Chase also wrote Rockford Files. Do people think that is some well written amazing show also?

I think Sopranos was to old losers like Hannah Montana was to young teens. It just gave them some kind of hope.

BB not bb

Here is a video of what a real awesome guy he was. . .

BB not bb

More of the boundless charm of James Gandolfini . . .

BB not bb

James Gandolfini and his love for the fans . . .

jack

Wow ! .. My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy passionate manThey met through ~ŚeekingŔich.Com~~ The largest dating site for meeting with successful wealthy guys and classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….) Over 1700000 active members from local and worldwide. Easy to search. Live chat. Free to post & browse.Have a try!sfgfdgsfg

jacklistfdr

Life is so lonely .I am a single and rich man at present .I need a woman who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos on...ŚeekingŔich.Com,.under the name of Craig=. it's where for meeting successful rich men & classy mature women, who are searching for their special someone.Please Check it out!I’m serious.gfds