James Gandolfini's Widow

First Photos Out ...

Running Errands

6/21/2013 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0621-npg-deborah-lin-shopping
James Gandolfini's widow was spotted out in public for the first time since his death, and her distraction of choice was shopping.

Deborah Lin, Gandolfini's wife of nearly 5 years, took a solo trip to a mall near their L.A. home on Friday, and went shopping at several stores ... including Bloomingdales. She also went to the bank.

According to a family spokesman ... they're working with the Italian government to get James' body back to the U.S. by next week -- and his funeral would be in New York no later than June 29.

Jac

This is my last time and post on TMZ. All they do is look for any way possible to make someone look bad. Good riddance, TMZ. You TMZ staffers are horrible, horrible people.

Ashley

This seems odd? She didn't go to Italy to see him or get his body and instead goes shopping? Hmmm seems she is really upset.

Marilyn

He died from gluttony.
Sad.
I loved him so.

Djdk

Why is everyone so hell bent on her going to Italy? The ex went there for her own son and she has a baby; think people.

Pondscum

Jesus, leave the poor woman alone! So she went to Bloomingdales and the bank...BFD TMZ, you are getting as bad as some low-life, ambulance chasing lawyer!....HARVEY!!!

duilama

Best therapy for a gold digger is retail therapy! News flash, a young Asian mail ordered bride gets very lucky!!!

www.wiseonit.com

How dare people judge her. You have no idea what this women is going through. She has a young child that needs her. I'm quite sure this women is grieving!! With out a doubt.

Who are you to say she's not!! Life still goes on, even if someone passes.

Everyone always has something to say! Back off. Don't point your finger.

RIP Jimmy!

BB not bb

I don't think there are too many self respecting Italians involved in the Sopranos. Most Italian guys would not marry a Chinese woman. Then you have Meadow who is actually Cuban. It goes on and on.

Tony Soprano is a glorified low life. I am so sick of hearing how great that show is and what a great person this Gandolfini is for playing him. Even the clips on youtube or so repulsive that i can't watch them.

I think a lot of Italian haters were involved in that show. There is no pride there, only cheap sell outs for a pay out. NO CLASS AT ALL

Stace.

Back off. People grieve in different ways. From personal experience,.I refused to see my boyfriends body and acted as nothing occurred. It's the funeral or viewing that crushes you immediately to realize your new reality.

Truth

ANOTHER F*CKING GOLD DIGGER. WENDI DENG 2.0 PERHAPS?? POINT BLANK! #TRUTH!!

ella

This seems kinda weird

K

Classless TMZ. I know they've got a lot already, but one of the things everyone has to do is know what they'll wear and their kids will wear and the deceased will wear to the parting of ways with a loved one. The implication in this report is classless. Besides that, everyone gravitates to something in grief. It may be something as simple as some normalcy. Really classless.

Kiko

This is one of those moments when I feel like a stupid douchebag for reading TMZ.

milly5

WEIRD.. If my better half should ever pass away I will NOT be OUT SHOPPING.. Just saying...

a long time Leno fan!

Her husband's body is still in Italy, running errands but really she's shopping at Bloomingdales???? Omg... morbid beyond..