James Gandolfini's Widow

First Photos Out ...

Running Errands

6/21/2013 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0621-npg-deborah-lin-shopping
James Gandolfini's widow was spotted out in public for the first time since his death, and her distraction of choice was shopping.

Deborah Lin, Gandolfini's wife of nearly 5 years, took a solo trip to a mall near their L.A. home on Friday, and went shopping at several stores ... including Bloomingdales. She also went to the bank.

According to a family spokesman ... they're working with the Italian government to get James' body back to the U.S. by next week -- and his funeral would be in New York no later than June 29.

BE

Is it me or is she in a good mood? I don't expect her to be walking around with tears in her eyes but she doesn't look like a woman who lost her husband unexpectedly. SMDH.......

Jen

Are you serious TMZ?

Latinmami

Alot of ppl deal wit deaths different....she may not b lookin sad out n bout running around but im sure she cries everynite....stop slanderin the poor women

carbin

Not sure what I would have done today had I not known she made that stop at the bank...thanks TMZ!

marc

Shame on you. Shame. Seriously.

Nonsense

Frankly, I find this a bit strange but I will hold my opinion until later

Machelle

I don't know, maybe it's just me. But I couldn't leave my husband's body behind. I didn't move until I had my child's ashes. I didn't eat, sleep, handle anything (that's what friends and family are for). Maybe it's just me but this is not a good look. That man was truly admired and love. A bit more respect maybe?

LetsBeReAL

What an insult to his death. The only thing I can think about that she would be shopping for is the dress to wear at his funeral or what her child is wearing. Other than that, she shouldn't be shopping for ANYTHING else. And, she doesn't look drawn out from tears. She stopped at the bank to make sure all his millions are still in their mutual bank account for her to access whenever she pleases. Yuk!

Jennifer

How can you go shopping when your spouse just died? I couldn't even stop crying when it happened to me.

tgrfan42069

so by everyones logic.she should lock herself in a room turn off the lights and run her self into depression.leave the woman alone.this could be taking her mind off of it.not to mention she could still be in the phase where she cant believe it happened.many people grieve very differently.

Ugotshook

Leave this woman alone!

AmberWavez

Yea, so judgemental, its not like shes laughing & having a good ol time. Some things in life dont just cease b/c someone dies. She doesnt look happy to me. Every1 is diff

shannon

I have lost a few people in my immediate family and every time it has been different for me, and different for the people around me. The nerve of people to judge this poor woman. I am sure most of you have no idea what this would feel like. I do, and from someone who has been there, SHUT UP.

tgrfan42069

in the second pic you can see the bags under her eyes.meaning she hasnt gotten much sleep.when you have a young kid involved you must stay strong for them to keep them from getting upset.at the end of the day he may be gone.but life goes on.she still has to take care of her kid.and emotionally broken up depressed mother can not do that.

Lori

Maybe she was shopping for appropriate clothes for the coming days. And speaking of clothing, why are her shorts different colors in the pics?