Justin Bieber

Over Private Jet

6/21/2013 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0621_justin_bieber_plane_monkey_tmz_Article
update_bar
5:10 PM
-- The plane just took off with Bieber inside. We don't know if the monkey made it in time.

gray-bar-update
Justin Bieber
has pissed off a private jet company ... because his plane has been grounded in Miami for 8 hours, while Justin searches for his pet monkey ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Justin rented a private jet to take him from Miami to Burbank.  The plane was supposed to take off at 11 AM ET, but the Biebs called to say he was running late.

Hours passed ... and he showed up at around 3 PM.  But we're told he wasn't ready to smoke out of Miami because he needed to pick up his monkey from West Palm Beach.

062113_justin_bieber_jet_launch

Four more hours passed, and the monkey hasn't surfaced at the airport.  We're told Bieber actually chartered a helicopter to bypass street traffic and retrieve the primate.

We're told Bieber has 30 minutes left at the time of this post ... before the pilot pulls the plug because he's about to run out of duty time.

062113_justin_bieber_heli_launch
Tick tick tick.

idol

Paul

Really? The company must be desperate for cash to wait 8 hours.

tomas

If the Justin kept Lil Za on a leash this wouldn't happen.

UPYOURS

Yeah, wannabe punk really needs another monkey to abandon. I hope his little "star" fades fast.

dawn

Would someone please tell me where is this kids parents? I do understand that he is over the age of 18, but hell they should at least step in and say something about how big of a douche he is looking worldwide, and Usher, dude where are you? Why doesn't he reel this kid in. He is making you look like just as big a douche.

KelQ

I wonder if Biebs can feel the waves because he is washed up.

ronlee

This little punk, who can't sing, can't dance needs a good ass kicking....this was all done for show...

Telstar

Really surprised. I'm certain that Bieber told the monkey to be ready by 11. I guess you just can't get reliable choreographers anymore.

Sally

What a loser - sounds like he has some serious problems and in need of a family intervention.

rico

Was he mixing up the monkey and LIL Twist.

I won't grow up

Why is it that there is never a shoulder launched missile around when you need one???!!!

Remy

What an egomaniacal, self entitled dim bulb.

James Steele aka Justin Bieber's #1 Boy Belieber

TMZ YOU GUYS TRULY NEED TO GO **** YOUR SELF'S! I AM JUSTIN BIEBER'S BIG BROTHER , BEST FRIEND , #1 BOY BELIEBER AND SO MUCH MORE! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU GUYS HATING ON HIM. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU GUYS POSTING HORRIBLE THINGS ABOUT HIM. YOU GUYS NEED TO GET A ****ING LIFE AND LEAVE JUSTIN ALONE! I LOVE YOU JUSTIN DREW BIEBER I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL. GOD BLESS YOU LIL BRO! KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO AND NEVER EVER STOP NO MATTER WHAT THE HATERS INCLUDING TMZ SAYS. I PROMISE I AM NEVER EVER GOING TO LEAVE YOU JUJU. I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR #1 BOY BELIEBER! WE WILL ALWAYS BE BROTHERS WE WILL ALWAYS BE BEST FRIENDS AND SO MUCH MORE. I WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BACK HOMIE. I PROMISE WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER AND EVER AMEN LIL BRO! ♥ ♥ ♥

James Steele aka Justin Bieber's #1 Boy Belieber

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Yup..........his very own little anal dwelling butt monkey.