Justin Bieber

Over Private Jet

6/21/2013 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0621_justin_bieber_plane_monkey_tmz_Article
update_bar
5:10 PM
-- The plane just took off with Bieber inside. We don't know if the monkey made it in time.

gray-bar-update
Justin Bieber
has pissed off a private jet company ... because his plane has been grounded in Miami for 8 hours, while Justin searches for his pet monkey ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Justin rented a private jet to take him from Miami to Burbank.  The plane was supposed to take off at 11 AM ET, but the Biebs called to say he was running late.

Hours passed ... and he showed up at around 3 PM.  But we're told he wasn't ready to smoke out of Miami because he needed to pick up his monkey from West Palm Beach.

062113_justin_bieber_jet_launch

Four more hours passed, and the monkey hasn't surfaced at the airport.  We're told Bieber actually chartered a helicopter to bypass street traffic and retrieve the primate.

We're told Bieber has 30 minutes left at the time of this post ... before the pilot pulls the plug because he's about to run out of duty time.

062113_justin_bieber_heli_launch
Tick tick tick.

Prisoneroutofprison

I THOUGHT THE MONKEY WAS IN GERMENY. DID THEY GIVE IT BACK FOR SOME STRANGES REASON AND WHY. OR IS THIS IS ANOTHER LIE FROM THIS SITE.

Miz Kizzle

Next time I'm hours late for an appointment, I'm gonna use the "I was looking for my monkey" excuse.

Olivia3100

Inconsiderate pathetic jerk!! The only good thing I see is his neighbors have a few more hours of possible quiet. And that poor monkey!!!! Grow up and learn some manners!

Fallopia Lopez

Man is that kid a turd.

Laura

This behavior he has exhibited lately fits with the report that his longtime manager wants Justine to get into rehab.

Onward

He's such a little jerk.

Charlotte90

Did he just get another monkey after ditching the first one in Germany? It was so wrong of him to even have the first one. This is animal cruelty. Why isn't anyone telling him that this is wrong? I despise him so much.

THEParanormalExplorer

Justin Beiber's monkey ran away so it was a bad monkey, so he better spank his monkey for being a bad monkey.

Gormm

Can someone tell me how many monkeys he has? He seems to be leaving monkeys all over the place.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

It's so weird because this story makes it sound like this Justice Beaver individual is a real ass hole and a complete tool. Can that be true?

disembedded

TMZ Math: 11:00am - 5:10pm = 8 Hours. Very good TMZ. You fail 3rd grade.

Boogeyman

e sure loves his monkey, i bet ya he is a fan of gerbils too

janet

Justine has money. That's it.

defending that bieber kid. <3

just leave him the **** alone.

royalvato

so what if he has a pet monkey? (And while I doubt the validity of this story I know he had a monkey) I bet you have a dog or cat you would look for no matter how long it took so get over yourself honestly.