Justin Bieber's Posse

TERRORIZING CALABASAS

... Caught On Tape!!!

6/21/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

062013_lil_za_launch_v2

Justin Bieber's housemates -- Lil Za & Lil Twist -- are law-breaking, aggressive punks ... who dangerously rocketed through the streets of Calabasas and cussed out their neighbor ... and TMZ has the footage.

The latest incident went down Thursday inside Bieber's exclusive gated community -- The Oaks -- where one of Bieber's neighbors witnessed Za and Twist tearing up the streets in JB's cars ... a black Range Rover and the infamous white Ferrari.

You'll see a lady with a camera driving 25mph -- the speed limit -- as the two cars are stopped in front of her ... one in the oncoming traffic lane.

As the woman passes Bieber's cars ... Za and Twist turn on the jets and screech past her at speeds way in excess of the limit.

It all comes to a head at one of the gates in the community, where Za gets out of his car, aggressively confronts the woman -- and proclaims he's a resident of The Oaks with this glib gem ... "I live with Justin Bieber and you know I do."

He then tells the woman, "F**k you. Get the f**k out of here."

As for Bieber -- he was in Miami to watch the NBA Championship.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jordan

Would you expect anything less from them?

NOT ELMO

Bieber's Posse
TERRORIZING CALABASAS
... Caught On Tape!!!....................my brother, my father and my uncle want to Terrorize her butt...

Dildo Baggins

What a bunch of losers...

탑 TOP

ew

j45654

That lady is so annoying. All she was trying to do was provoke them so she could get a good story. They aren't even doing anything crazy. People speed all the time.. But because they're in the public eye they're "terrorizing"... Just stfu and get a new job (to whoever was recording)

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I don't know when this crappy Calabassas neighborhood became such a s***my ghetto, but I do know that both of those little pieces of excrement would be picking the glass out of their faces after I smashed their windshields with a baseball bat. I almost feel bad for the rich suckers that live there, because their property values are taking a nose-dive ha ha ha.

EggsOverEasy

Its amazing how much money you can make absolutely sucking at what you do, then turn around and use that money to **** on people who actually have talent and lives, and f*ck with their neighborhood.. i cant wait to see these douchebags get whats coming to them.. Hey yo we don't live in your world, you live in ours.. bieber, you are almost done.. beliebe that....

Tryst

Yep. This kid is doing concerts all over the world so his pals can party and show their asses on his dime. That conservative bit is looking better all the time.

Where are his parents? Sure he's too old but they have more influence than the neighbors. Scooter? Yoo-hoo!! You don't put the law down with your talent? Or is he just a buck to make and to hell with what sort of trash feeds off him?

SMFH

21stcent

What fine upstanding houseguests! Take the homeowners cars out to charge the battery,
interact with the neighbors, test the security gates,
offer their sexual prowness and show the best side of the music business.
With attitude like that they would be something different in my neighbor hood. Target practice on the cars.

Cartman

Deport that little queer back to Canada already!

me

Typical ******s their all pieces of **** jb thinks he's black he probably afraid of them that's why he doesn't kick them out of his house and the probably punk him for his cars that's why they always have his cars

krasovitz

I don't know who Lil 'X' are, but this gives Justin Bieber some cred. I'm guessing people can always move to a retirement community if they don't like the young punks, with their 'youth,' and such.

jimbo

The residents of that community worked their whole life. They move into a nice neighborhood and think they have a safe place for their family. Then some young punk moves in with his idiot friends and ruins it for everybody.

tresh

How does that gate work? I don't get it ....

melbrooks

Lil poopy and lil peepee live there but cant open a gate?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments