Justin Bieber's Posse

TERRORIZING CALABASAS

... Caught On Tape!!!

6/21/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

062013_lil_za_launch_v2

Justin Bieber's housemates -- Lil Za & Lil Twist -- are law-breaking, aggressive punks ... who dangerously rocketed through the streets of Calabasas and cussed out their neighbor ... and TMZ has the footage.

The latest incident went down Thursday inside Bieber's exclusive gated community -- The Oaks -- where one of Bieber's neighbors witnessed Za and Twist tearing up the streets in JB's cars ... a black Range Rover and the infamous white Ferrari.

You'll see a lady with a camera driving 25mph -- the speed limit -- as the two cars are stopped in front of her ... one in the oncoming traffic lane.

As the woman passes Bieber's cars ... Za and Twist turn on the jets and screech past her at speeds way in excess of the limit.

It all comes to a head at one of the gates in the community, where Za gets out of his car, aggressively confronts the woman -- and proclaims he's a resident of The Oaks with this glib gem ... "I live with Justin Bieber and you know I do."

He then tells the woman, "F**k you. Get the f**k out of here."

As for Bieber -- he was in Miami to watch the NBA Championship.

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

true fan

JUSTIN, WHY IN THE HELL WOULD LET 2 YOUNG BLACK KIDS STAY AT YOUR HOME ALONE AND DRIVE YOUR CARS ??? YOU'RE GOING TO LEARN VERY QUICKLY THAT BLACK PEOPLE DO NOT TAKE GOOD CARE OF ANYTHING...ESPECIALLY OTHER PEOPLES' POSSESSIONS. HUUUUUUGGEE MISTAKE JUSTIN.
BLACK PEOPLE ARE SELFISH AND DESTRUCTIVE. I KNOW FROM MANY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES.

Anissa

I think this lady is in the wrong more than them. She is following them and then wouldn't even let them get inside. She is the one provoking them. I would want to take that camera out of her hand and break it. I don't think I could stay calm like them.

funadam328

I honestly hope he gets kicked out of his neighborhood. Clearly no one wants him there.

pollywog

this is exactly why paula dean used the dreaded word...because they ARE!
p.o.s. need to be taught a lesson, where is George Zimmerman when you need him.

Melly

Wth! I don't even know where to begin. These little douches r getting away with too much. And who is this wanabe? He looks like a pack of skittles. Why arent they in college or doing something productive with their lives? This pissis me off!

Canelle

there just kids having fun!!
im prettty sure all of you would thee same.

Bagheera

They "live" with Bieber? Such poor choice of words. Roommates would have been a better phrase. Instead, they left themselves open to the suggestion that they are more than just friends with Justin. I am just not sure which one is the pitcher and which one is the catcher in the relationship.

jo41465

Just put a speed camera up in certain areas and catch them in the act.

Olivia

Somebody is going to get shot.

MaxX

My honest opinion is that you are all just a bunch of ***gots, just like that girl and those two rappers.

And TMZ is like one big mansion where all the ***gots live and work.

destiny

They didn't do anything wrong they were trying to get home. Idgaf who it is. It was wrong of her to sit there on purpose and record them then try to act like they were being rude!

destiny

I don't think they did anything wrong. Idgaf. She obviously was recording them thinking she was going to get something out of it. They were just trying to get home. She shouldn't of gotten in the way

Courtneyann1994

Lol that woman's s***..clearly she was just doing that to try & cause controversy. There's no reason for her to refuse to back up so that they could get the gates to open up. Such a ****

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21