Justin Bieber's Posse

TERRORIZING CALABASAS

... Caught On Tape!!!

6/21/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

062013_lil_za_launch_v2

Justin Bieber's housemates -- Lil Za & Lil Twist -- are law-breaking, aggressive punks ... who dangerously rocketed through the streets of Calabasas and cussed out their neighbor ... and TMZ has the footage.

The latest incident went down Thursday inside Bieber's exclusive gated community -- The Oaks -- where one of Bieber's neighbors witnessed Za and Twist tearing up the streets in JB's cars ... a black Range Rover and the infamous white Ferrari.

You'll see a lady with a camera driving 25mph -- the speed limit -- as the two cars are stopped in front of her ... one in the oncoming traffic lane.

As the woman passes Bieber's cars ... Za and Twist turn on the jets and screech past her at speeds way in excess of the limit.

It all comes to a head at one of the gates in the community, where Za gets out of his car, aggressively confronts the woman -- and proclaims he's a resident of The Oaks with this glib gem ... "I live with Justin Bieber and you know I do."

He then tells the woman, "F**k you. Get the f**k out of here."

As for Bieber -- he was in Miami to watch the NBA Championship.

Patti

such effin losers. I hope he gets kicked out and those punks get arrested.

mospeeking

they aren't terrorizing anyone. stop sensationalizing everything trying to get a story and go after something actually news worthy. harassing kids and blocking their entry to their homes is illegal and just in bad taste. the only one terrorizing in this shot is that weirdo drama hog looking for her five minutes. i would have done much worse to her if it was me. if it were me, i would have had the police on the phone in a heart beat. that's stalking and sher's just as bad as your wanna be hack reporters stalking and provoking these people like you have a right to because they're in the public eye. we all deserve privacy and the right to personal space. get lives dudes.

en Todo Momento!!

those kids were not fuqn speeding. the bitch was going 5mph, LIKE A ROAD ACCIDENT. what? are they supposed to PARK BEHIND HER ASS? of course any sane driver is going to pass her ass up in the safest manner possible (quickly, due to oncoming traffic). if there had been an accident blocking the road, they would have to pass over double yellow lines as well. a dumb broad provoking neighbors whom she already has established as 'nuisances', by driving 2mph, then 'video recording them' like they are 'speeding' to get away from behind her. of course they are pissed off. who wouldn't be. this ho is way out of line, and she fkn knows it. those kids did nothing wrong. these people should apologize to these kids, because their behavior is way out of line.

Passthepeas

Bieber's level of stupidity never ceases to amaze me. How are these parasites driving his cars, living in his house, eating his food? Are they pimps who have forced Justine to go out and make them money at the threat of a beating? Are these idiots legally on Bieber's car insurance?
Impound these cars before these mentally challenged pos hurt someone.

2idiots

not sure who the black punk was that approached the lady but DAMN dude sounds like Wanda Sykes.

Chammy

ok they were wrong for speeding, but that lady was trying to provoke them as well. and "assuming" they weren't residents....

Bethany

If she didn't record, they would simply lie and deny being irresponsible residents. Bottom line, they got caught.

Katarina

Good job Lil Za, you did the right thing. That dumb hoe shouldn't have done that. God damn! Justin doesn't drive that slow, he's not old like you. I hope he sues your dumbass. He did the right thing and speed.

YouDontSay

What did I just watch?? The young man was not disrespectful in fact she was blocking him. You call that terrorizing? Stupid jerks should live out here in the real world. TMZ your reporting here was lame.

baby

the lil thug wanna be is gonna get a hard life lesson, as soon as one these kids who is allowed to drive his vehicles and injures or does something worse to someone... and justin gets the bill!

Katarina

That lady is so annoying. Justin said he would sue another person that does something like this and I sure hope that bitch gets sued, it would be amazing. Justin sure isn't old like that lady was, who gives a ****, it's not even that much speed, it's 35 mph, give him a damn break and leave him alone for god's sake.

dreamer4u

Friggin punks..shoot'em both! LOSERS..

utrippinpoliticians

lol ida kncked tht dumb bitch outta her car, licky u wasnt recording me stupid slutt

Jericho Morton

When dirt rises, it flies.

Justine

Let me say this he did ask her serval times to move so he can let the other guy in and she didn't. I dont know who these people are but I would have jumped out of my car and went off alot worst then he did. He's right F*** her she was being a B****. Sorry but I have seen this a few times people get dumb start recording people and trying antaginize the person so they can get it on film. I really dont care who these people are but it that was me F*** wouldn't be the worst thing coming from my mouth. A lot of chicks cant drive either (and yes I am one but atleast I can drive) so I am sure she was going under the speed limit what she should have done was filmed her dash to show how fast she was going.