Waka Flocka

I'm Producing Amanda Bynes' Rap Album

'She's Gonna Kill the Game'

6/21/2013 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620-waka-flocka-amanda-bynes-tmz
Forget Wyclef Jean ... Amanda Bynes is hashing out a record deal with rapper Waka Flocka Flame for her upcoming hip hop album -- and Waka tells TMZ, it's going to be legendary.

Waka -- who runs Brick Squad Monopoly records -- tells us, the deal hasn't been signed yet but it's basically in the bag ... in fact, he's already hired people to start penning Amanda's songs.

Waka says he and Amanda FaceTime at least once a week and text every day -- mostly about her rap career ... but also about motivational stuff, like "keeping her head up from the haters."

Waka tells us the album will be called "Shots" -- adding, "It's going to be crazy hot." So far, there's no projected release date.

As for whether Waka thinks there's something a little off about Amanda ... he said, "Not at all. She has it all together to me. She is cool as hell and ready for the rap world. I think she is going to kill the game."

And just to make sure it's a success ... Waka says he'll be featured on several of Amanda's songs as well.

Waka's good ... but is he THAT good?

ragu4u

I'm sure Waka is gonna Flocka that girls brains out, if he hasn't already!

David

It's sad when you get a White going to a Black for direction. She has gone all n8gger on us. She is now fully brain dead. I used to admire and respect her. But now I don't care what happens to her. She'll be dead in 2 years.

Yosemite Sam

This clown calls himself "Waka Flocka", hahhahaa. I thought "Bird Man' was stupid.

DeShawn

the levels of suck is now off the charts *facepalm* Waka Flocka, That jackass can't rap his ass out of a paper bag even if he tried.

warrior007

I heard the kid looks like Bruce Jenner...

uliar

I wonder if she thinks he's uvl

uliar

*ugly*?

mike53051

Waka Flocka Flame??? Seriously that's a person? Man I must be getting old!

People Annoy Me

"She's Gonna Kill the Game" more like "She Gonna Kill your Ears."

Snookis Baby

Wakkas gonna beat the brakes off that a$$. Wig won't stay on, aaaahhhh!

Msjolei

Wow

Sarah

What she doesn't realize is that shes being used. He is just using her for the publicity shes getting at the moment and shes being exploited. The only reason he's saying he thinks shes fine is because he wants her to be on side. Anyone that actually thinks how shes been behaving is normal is not mentally well like she is.

JimmydeansausageCo.

wasn't this guy in that "Scrapper bike" youtube video by the Trunk Boiz

Um Yeah

I swear to god, it would be so damn funny if she punk'd all of us and became the most famous rapper in the game making Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, 2 Chainz and all the rest of them fall off the map. I would laugh so hard!

L. Rosemond Kitching

No. Just... No. Please save our ears from hearing this atrocity and save Amanda from (further) embarrassing herself. I hope this is a publicity stunt.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments