Paula Deen

You Be the Judge

6/22/2013 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0621-paula-deen-tmz-sorry
Paula Deen has been 86'd from the Food Network for confessing during a deposition that she used the N-word in 1986. So we gotta ask ...

`

YouDontSay

Fact is everybody is prejudice about something...sex, color, religion, politics, fat people, thin people, etc etc etc.

The Real JJ

SHE'S A RACIST WHO GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED.

Jax's Mom

This is an atrocity. Almost everybody in the south her age have used the "N" word. And shame on her friends that haven't come to her rescue. They have probably used the word as well. Let those who have done no wrong throw the first stone. This is wrong.

John Stanaland

Political correctness is already turning America into a police state, socialism, bigger government and less idividual liberty.

A Not-Racist

Racists know that the words and actions are not socially acceptable. They seek out sympathetic situations and people where it's "OK" to consider others to be a lower caste. The excuse that you grew up that way, so it's hard to change, is just that, an excuse for un-exceptable behavior.

Pay the piper, Paula. You've gotten away with this behavior since you were a tot. You know it's wrong. Clean up your act.

Nancy

I fired the food network. I will not, and I repeat, will not watch, endorse and support the foodnetwork,. For real, something she said, and I guess said because that the way folks talked. Get some balls food net work. And I don't mean meatballs

Mike Farley

Blacks use the N word all the time. But that's ok. They don't take responsibility for anything. Whites always have to watch what they say and do , no matter when they said it or did it.Blacks need to get over it. It's only been 150 years.Paula shouldn't apologize for anything.I think she should stand up for herself.The hell with talking heads.
.Mike Farley

Amanda

Well its pretty obvious here that most people support her since the majority (63%) of you are racist too.

Whoopie

Country cookin' ****** got screwed.

gina

People are sensitive these days. Get over it. How many times have white people been called names. Hell we could say that is racist.

Peter

I'm done with the Food Network
These hypocrites at the top, it's about bottom line.

wolf

I was in Tampa Florida at a resort near the pool and Paula Dean was there I over heard her say the N word I was shock my guts twisted .

KIm

She thought she could do what ever.She had a free pass .As does her no talent sons.NOT!

Daisy

Really. She uses the N word 30 frickin years ago and gets in hot water now? REALLY?!? Flava flav said it best. "WOOOOOOOW"

Madeline McManus

I am a grandmother of two mix grandchildren and raised in the South. With what is going on in the present time I wish everyone would lighten up and stop and it's just so unbelieveable that a woman who has work so hard to loose her job because of this...I remember when Hally Berry won an academy ward and did not bless the fact that she was a gift of a white mother and black father how she could have stop the race card and help all saying we all gifts...maybe their would be none of this going on.... we all make mistakes and some of the greatest leaders of our time and the past have said " I am sorry" and it is done.