Aaron Carter

I Got Jumped

Over 'NKOTB' Turf War

6/23/2013 3:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0623-aaron-carter-instagram
Aaron Carter
is sporting a shiner he claims he got from 4 grown men who were pissed he's performing on "New Kids on the Block" turf ... aka Boston.

Aaron, who posted some gnarly selfies after the fight, tells TMZ he was leaving dinner with a friend last night in beantown, when a huge guy approached him in the parking lot and yelled: "I heard you’re doing a show here tomorrow. This is the town of the New Kids."

Aaron claims three other guys then jumped out of a gold Chevy Malibu ... and started the beat down, which came complete with a shot to his face.

The singer claims he landed a few punches before the NKOTB-lovers took off -- "I think my knuckles might be broken, but that's what they get. People think I'm a pretty little white boy but no way. I think I won. I'm still standing."

Aaron says he's performing as scheduled tonight, and he's not filing a police report because it's "girlie."

Two shocking things: Who knew NKOTB fans were so hard? And ... Aaron Carter still sings?

0209_celebrity_injuries_tall_footer

Jsnks

When can we setup a Justin Bieber concert, quick!

Hanapana

Douche

Woot

Stupid pansyass punk mferz.

LMR

Ok...I'm from Boston and this would NEVER happen. No grown man from this town would say "This is the town of the New Kids!". Bruins, Celtics, Sox and Patriots maybe.....not NKOTB. Sorry.

I'm calling bogus on this one.

Christine

lol

Rusty Shackleford

i dont remember the last time i laughed so hard at such nonsense.

duilama

Didn't he get jumped by MJ and kept his silence too???
I beg he's still have MJ's teeth mark on his peen. The only difference is, back then, he couldn't show it to the public!!!

AliasBabyGurl

What a ***got!!

4 SURE

That sounded like the whitest fight ever

Carl

I don't believe this for a second.

whoopydoo

So you got beat up by 4 guys and all you got was a "black eye and broken knuckle." What probably got beat up by some girl scouts for not paying for the cookies. You're not tough. You never were. Only reason you're even "known" is because you were riding your brothers coat tails.

verlinda

Worst B.S. Story I ever heard....

Mike

Not going to the cops was a good move. Shows you know how to keep your mouth shut. But going public with the story was a douche-bag move... but you're Aaron Carter so... let me put it this way Aaron, no other guy on the planet would admit to having suffered a beat down by a group of NK fans. As far as Boston goes... Boston is a rough town for knuckleheads. If you're a knucklehead then stay out of bean town.

whoopydoo

And that's probably makeup around your eye, and you probably "broke" your knuckle fist pumping to Clay Aiken.

craig

No it's true,and I am the grown man in said Malibu...this was a message from Joey McIntyre and don't take it lightly son...NKOTB LIFE KIIIIDDDDD!!!!!!