Aaron Carter

I Got Jumped

Over 'NKOTB' Turf War

6/23/2013 3:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0623-aaron-carter-instagram
Aaron Carter
is sporting a shiner he claims he got from 4 grown men who were pissed he's performing on "New Kids on the Block" turf ... aka Boston.

Aaron, who posted some gnarly selfies after the fight, tells TMZ he was leaving dinner with a friend last night in beantown, when a huge guy approached him in the parking lot and yelled: "I heard you’re doing a show here tomorrow. This is the town of the New Kids."

Aaron claims three other guys then jumped out of a gold Chevy Malibu ... and started the beat down, which came complete with a shot to his face.

The singer claims he landed a few punches before the NKOTB-lovers took off -- "I think my knuckles might be broken, but that's what they get. People think I'm a pretty little white boy but no way. I think I won. I'm still standing."

Aaron says he's performing as scheduled tonight, and he's not filing a police report because it's "girlie."

Two shocking things: Who knew NKOTB fans were so hard? And ... Aaron Carter still sings?

0209_celebrity_injuries_tall_footer

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Its lindsay lohans fault.after he was with her he turned gay.never knew there are gangs out there who follow boybands and have a turf...sounds like west side story..even amanda bynes is more believable..but him and culkin can form their own gang.

kittycariole

Liar, liar, little girl's panty on fire.

Leopold butters Stotch

I'm with this. There should be a squad or team that's sole purpose is to go around punching boy banders. This goon got exactly what he deserves for being a wuss bag and a tool. They let him off easy if you ask me

LordGobblecock

bwhaha he gotta be making this **** up. He got beat up for something else Im sure and came up with this crap as a cover.

JerseyGirl

This story is a pathetic lie from beginning to end, starting with the fact that anyone would even recognize this D-List "celebrity".

Lisa

It's "girlie" to file a police report, seriously? But not girlie to run to TMZ. File the damn police report. Violence is not cool.

who-me

The gold malibu was filled with size queen nuns that like to sh!t on this nerd's eyeball and face while he was noodling catfish.

craig

Homie be false flagging on NKOTB turf,he not bout that Joey McIntyre life,MARKY MARK FOR LIFE NI99AAAS

Zombie Whitney Houston

No f***ing way did this happen the way he's saying it did.
"This is the town of the New Kids"... Hahahahaha.
He probably went to some kind of a gay bathhouse or something and the guy got a little too aggressive for his tastes and Aaron got roughed up a little so rather than admit it he makes up some ridiculous New Kids story.

Rebecka

I'm sorry - I just can't stop laughing - I could MAYBE see four female NKOTB fans jumping him - but not four HUGE grown men - lol - really?????? And four guys jumped him and he was able to walk away with nothing but a scuff on his face and barely scuffed knuckles......yeah......very believable.....NOT

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

When hansons posse and culture club crips hear what the nkotb gangbangers did there might be an all out gang war.hope no: one breaks a nail.

Laura

He's a well known liar.

craig

When you borrow Spongebob Squarepants season 3 on DVD from Justin Beaver he expects that shiiiit back in a timely manner..orrrr well,you learn the hard way kid

dave

hey aaran you sure you were not hanging with aaron hernadenz and you were the 1 that killed the guy give me a break im from boston nkotb give me a break those people that did this should be slapped comeing up with that 1

Kelsie

This is clearly a ****ing PR stunt for attention, There is no ****ing way grown men beat him up because of him being in Boston…. thats just ****ing stupid. Lay off the drugs boy and maybe you will be able to remember what happened.

I used to work for you Aaron…. don’t forget i know how your team pulls PR ****. I’m calling you out right ****ing now.