TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Aaron Carter

I Got Jumped

Over 'NKOTB' Turf War

6/23/2013 3:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0623-aaron-carter-instagram
Aaron Carter
is sporting a shiner he claims he got from 4 grown men who were pissed he's performing on "New Kids on the Block" turf ... aka Boston.

Aaron, who posted some gnarly selfies after the fight, tells TMZ he was leaving dinner with a friend last night in beantown, when a huge guy approached him in the parking lot and yelled: "I heard you’re doing a show here tomorrow. This is the town of the New Kids."

Aaron claims three other guys then jumped out of a gold Chevy Malibu ... and started the beat down, which came complete with a shot to his face.

The singer claims he landed a few punches before the NKOTB-lovers took off -- "I think my knuckles might be broken, but that's what they get. People think I'm a pretty little white boy but no way. I think I won. I'm still standing."

Aaron says he's performing as scheduled tonight, and he's not filing a police report because it's "girlie."

Two shocking things: Who knew NKOTB fans were so hard? And ... Aaron Carter still sings?

0209_celebrity_injuries_tall_footer

195 COMMENTS

No Avatar
61.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR    

Looks like a cross between david spade and andy dick on crack.

451 days ago
62.

tucker    

He's full of crap. Nobody here would be that embarrassing or say something so stupid. He probably got beat up by a hooker or something.

451 days ago
63.

patsfan4life    

Grown fighting over boyband turf when said not bands have toured together...yeaaaah not buying it. Drug deal gone bad perhaps

451 days ago
64.

smdt    

Love that color of eye shadow around his eyes its so his color :)

451 days ago
65.

btvs2678    

Alright, I am a NKOTB fan but like 98% of their fans, I am a middle aged woman. The other 2% are gay men. No way in hell this happened. I could never see a straight. BOSTON man saying or doing this.

451 days ago
66.

Andy    

The Police are still on the look out of his real attackers. 4 girl scouts

451 days ago
67.

tmz addict    

everyones a terrorist now people! in one ear and out the other

451 days ago
68.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR    

Anda bynes carter..there should be a school for lying..these wanna bes need to at least make it some what believable

451 days ago
69.

Gabriel    

Yeah..... ok.

451 days ago
70.

Majestik    

Dear Aaron,
.
Next time you steal cookies from the jar and lie about it, I will kick your damn ass again just like last night. BTW, stop lying, your nose is growing.
.
Love, Grandma.

451 days ago
71.

Jamoak    

He's just mad because the guy he was with hit him in the eye with his d!ck instead of his mouth... so instead of getting his tonsils tickled he ended up with a facial...

451 days ago
72.

buggsy16341    

I laughed so hard I almost pissed my pants over this story! This is hilarious...

451 days ago
73.

Cash43    

White boy probably got beat up by a tranny in bean town lmao

451 days ago
74.

Tim    

#1 his knuckles arent broken

#2 a beatdown that involves 1 punch to the face is far from a beatdown

#3 golden malibu LOL

451 days ago
75.

Anne    

Yes, you are white, and most certainly little...but pretty? No. Just...No.

451 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Around The Web