Aaron Carter

I Got Jumped

Over 'NKOTB' Turf War

6/23/2013 3:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0623-aaron-carter-instagram
Aaron Carter
is sporting a shiner he claims he got from 4 grown men who were pissed he's performing on "New Kids on the Block" turf ... aka Boston.

Aaron, who posted some gnarly selfies after the fight, tells TMZ he was leaving dinner with a friend last night in beantown, when a huge guy approached him in the parking lot and yelled: "I heard you’re doing a show here tomorrow. This is the town of the New Kids."

Aaron claims three other guys then jumped out of a gold Chevy Malibu ... and started the beat down, which came complete with a shot to his face.

The singer claims he landed a few punches before the NKOTB-lovers took off -- "I think my knuckles might be broken, but that's what they get. People think I'm a pretty little white boy but no way. I think I won. I'm still standing."

Aaron says he's performing as scheduled tonight, and he's not filing a police report because it's "girlie."

Two shocking things: Who knew NKOTB fans were so hard? And ... Aaron Carter still sings?

0209_celebrity_injuries_tall_footer

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Looks like a cross between david spade and andy dick on crack.

tucker

He's full of crap. Nobody here would be that embarrassing or say something so stupid. He probably got beat up by a hooker or something.

patsfan4life

Grown fighting over boyband turf when said not bands have toured together...yeaaaah not buying it. Drug deal gone bad perhaps

smdt

Love that color of eye shadow around his eyes its so his color :)

btvs2678

Alright, I am a NKOTB fan but like 98% of their fans, I am a middle aged woman. The other 2% are gay men. No way in hell this happened. I could never see a straight. BOSTON man saying or doing this.

Andy

The Police are still on the look out of his real attackers. 4 girl scouts

tmz addict

everyones a terrorist now people! in one ear and out the other

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Anda bynes carter..there should be a school for lying..these wanna bes need to at least make it some what believable

Gabriel

Yeah..... ok.

Majestik

Dear Aaron,
Next time you steal cookies from the jar and lie about it, I will kick your damn ass again just like last night. BTW, stop lying, your nose is growing.
Love, Grandma.

Jamoak

He's just mad because the guy he was with hit him in the eye with his d!ck instead of his mouth... so instead of getting his tonsils tickled he ended up with a facial...

buggsy16341

I laughed so hard I almost pissed my pants over this story! This is hilarious...

Cash43

White boy probably got beat up by a tranny in bean town lmao

Tim

#1 his knuckles arent broken

#2 a beatdown that involves 1 punch to the face is far from a beatdown

#3 golden malibu LOL

Anne

Yes, you are white, and most certainly little...but pretty? No. Just...No.