Aaron Carter

I Got Jumped

Over 'NKOTB' Turf War

6/23/2013 3:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0623-aaron-carter-instagram
Aaron Carter
is sporting a shiner he claims he got from 4 grown men who were pissed he's performing on "New Kids on the Block" turf ... aka Boston.

Aaron, who posted some gnarly selfies after the fight, tells TMZ he was leaving dinner with a friend last night in beantown, when a huge guy approached him in the parking lot and yelled: "I heard you’re doing a show here tomorrow. This is the town of the New Kids."

Aaron claims three other guys then jumped out of a gold Chevy Malibu ... and started the beat down, which came complete with a shot to his face.

The singer claims he landed a few punches before the NKOTB-lovers took off -- "I think my knuckles might be broken, but that's what they get. People think I'm a pretty little white boy but no way. I think I won. I'm still standing."

Aaron says he's performing as scheduled tonight, and he's not filing a police report because it's "girlie."

Two shocking things: Who knew NKOTB fans were so hard? And ... Aaron Carter still sings?

0209_celebrity_injuries_tall_footer

tgrfan42069

the real sad part of this is.why couldnt it have been justin bieber? i also do not believe anyone would even know this guy is/was a singer.you ask anyone if they like aaron carters music and they would be like who is that.

Remember The Tinman

Poor kid 'Desperate' for attention!

Slutface

WHO THIS

Remember The Tinman

Poor kid Desperate for attention!

SLH

Who knows what really happened. America is just a very violent place

Bob

So, this skinny guy wants us to believe he was jumped by 4 big guys and all he's got was a black eye? I bet he tells some good fishing stories, too.

Double Bubble

Riiiight... He's not filing a police report because it was a bunch teenage girls who jumped him.. There are some pretty hardcore tween fans out there!! Nice try though..

Your S&M Girlfriend

He balked at the price of the guy he picked up and got his ass beat.

August

CRACK is WHACK!

August

This BATHHOUSE SLING BOTTOM-BOY needs to take it like a man...and quit complaining.

August

Eyewitnesses of the "FIGHT" are saying the "4 grown men" were actually 4 - 10 year old girls (the NKOTB's fan base).

Only for the Best

Back and better than ever! Drop Dead Diva - Season 5 premiere is the best episode yet. If you're not already an avid fan, this season's recaps will get you up to speed. Make your summer more enjoyable! Tune into LifeTime every Sunday at 9/8c.

claudiamartelly

I was at a NKOTB concert on Saturday here in Fort Lauderdale and you'll be surprised how many men were there. NKOTB may be a 'boy band' as a whole but Wahlberg alone is rough. I don't believe this story tough.

LáLa

Drug deal gone bad, again.

LáLa

What did his "friend" at dinner have to say TMZ?